Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. has been recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust Platform Providers, Q3 2023 report.
Progress announced the availability of Progress Sitefinity DX 14.0.
This agile, flexible and extensible platform allows organizations to create an ideal digital experience platform (DXP) tailored to their unique needs and objectives with new capabilities for low-code integration and chat-driven engagement, as well as enhanced headless content delivery.
“As the core of a composable DXP, Sitefinity DX 14.0 puts pieces of the puzzle in place, giving organizations a powerful solution–without being overly complex or costly–for creating digital experiences that drive businesses forward,” said John Ainsworth, SVP, Core Products, Progress. “Organizations can be confident that through integrated content and commerce, combined with advanced marketing insights and headless experience delivery, they can create omnichannel experiences that deliver the right content, at the right time, on the right channel. This is no longer a choice, but a must for those who want to stay competitive.”
Progress Sitefinity DX 14.0 includes new capabilities such as low-code integration and chat-driven engagement, as well as enhanced headless content delivery to enable integrated, tailored experiences delivered and managed at scale. Organizations can create their own DXP solution by choosing which functionalities meet their unique business challenges and priorities to create composable digital experiences.
Sitefinity DX 14.0 enables organizations to:
- Execute strategic, data-driven marketing – Create and execute marketing campaigns that are informed by interaction history via comprehensive touchpoint attribution modeling to drive more conversions and increased ROI.
- Capitalize every channel in less time with multichannel experience management – Engage visitors across every stage of the funnel and customer lifecycle. With the hybrid content management capabilities of Sitefinity DX, comprising its headless content-as-a-service API framework, marketers can seamlessly execute a consistent and personalized experience across audiences’ key touchpoints. Additionally, organizations can drive visitors to positive outcomes by incorporating Progress’ powerful AI-driven chatbot platform, NativeChat®, into their Sitefinity experiences.
- Boost efficiency through simplified system integration with low-code tools – Automate marketing operations and reduce implementation efforts through expanded connectivity between the systems necessary to deliver a well-orchestrated omnichannel experience. Leverage simplified workflows, service hooks, and low-code integration with components of existing tech stacks.
- Scale global content and campaign delivery – Deliver content quickly and efficiently across channels with enhanced content synchronization capabilities. Improve content governance for multisite experiences across several business departments, units, locations and brands with comprehensive multisite user group management.
- Gain a competitive edge by ensuring delivery of a smooth page experience – Ensure an engaging and pleasant visitor experience and optimize SEO rankings, user engagement and conversion. Marketers can get dedicated, out-of-the-box support for the newest Google Page Experience requirements.
Sitefinity DX 14.0 is available today.