env0 is a newer entrant in the cloud management trend of Terraform automation and collaboration software, taking an engineering and developer-centric stance that revolves around infrastructure-as-code capabilities popularized by HashiCorp’s open source Terraform framework. The startup applies its product beyond just Terraform to cover anything inherently scriptable.
Gartner has recognized Splunk as a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Download a complimentary copy of the report.
Industry Analyst, IDC, recently took an in-depth look at the significant impact DevOps can have on SAP applications and recommended companies using SAP should assess and adopt targeted DevOps tools and strategies for success. DevOps enables organizations to accelerate transformation and innovation by building, testing, and releasing software more quickly and reliably. However, a large percentage of companies still use traditional waterfall approaches for SAP development and deployment, limiting responsiveness and competitive advantage. This IDC Technology spotlight considers the drivers and obstacles to SAP DevOps success as well as opportunities to use modern tools and practices to successfully support the adoption of this new approach.
Gartner’s report details methods to interpret behavior early and prevent failures in ephemeral architectures, and use observability with AI to advance innovation. Read this report to learn:
- Concrete definitions of observability, its components and uses.
- How AI helps better manage and understand immense volumes of data.
- How automation reduces the universe of potential explanations for errant system behavior and changes.
- Expert recommendations to help approach observability, and avoid risks when evaluating solutions.
Despite rapid adoption, Kubernetes remains an evolving technology. Gartner reports that “container usage for production deployments in organizations is still constrained by concerns around operational complexity in the areas of security, monitoring, data management and networking.” Download the Gartner report to learn:
- How to overcome operational complexity and confidently adopt containers and Kubernetes in production
- Best practices for monitoring and observability of the cloud-native stack
- How to avoid anti-patterns and common mistakes in deploying containers
The world of application development has undergone significant change in recent years with the move from on-premises infrastructure to public clouds, adoption of new methodologies such as DevOps, and introduction of new tools such as Kubernetes and Serverless. This Aberdeen Research Report explores the challenges developers face in creating modern applications, as well as the strategies and capabilities that leading businesses are following to meet such challenges head on by taking a new approach to Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Download the research brief to learn how leading organizations are leveraging modern APM to realize benefits such as:
- Control costs of application development
- Create better end-user experience
- Accelerate time to market of new applications
Gartner has recognized Splunk as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM). We believe this first-time placement in the research reflects the market-leading APM capabilities from Splunk, the Data-to-Everything™ Platform, including Splunk® Enterprise, and Splunk® IT Service Intelligence, as well as the groundbreaking new technologies recently acquired from SignalFx and Omnition. With SignalFx Microservices APM™, Splunk takes a differentiated and better approach to APM:
- NoSample™ full-fidelity distributed tracing with unlimited cardinality exploration
- Open standards-based instrumentation, with active contributions to OpenTelemetry
- AI-driven directed troubleshooting
In this analyst report, Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research discusses the new monitoring requirements to support complex cloud-native environments and how to implement a streamlined and successful monitoring strategy to meet these new requirements.
Download this highly detailed report now to help you focus on the best AIOps choice for your IT organization, depending on your current toolset, your level of process and organizational maturity, and your goals. 17 key vendors and solutions were evaluated based on expert and end-user perspectives about dozens of key decision-making factors, including:
- Efficiency of deployment and administration
- Solution architecture, functionality and cost efficiency
- Integrations with third-party solutions
- Vendor strength in the market