Couchbase announced a broad range of enhancements to its Database-as-a-Service Couchbase Capella™.
Noname Security announced major enhancements to its API security platform to help organizations protect their API ecosystem, secure their applications, and increase cyber resilience.
Noname’s latest major release delivers new capabilities across the entire platform – covering discovery, posture management, runtime protection, pre-production testing, and deployment – to help customers:
Noname Security's Discovery and Posture Management solutions locate and provide insight to every API in an organization’s ecosystem, uncovering vulnerabilities (including the most recent OWASP API Top Ten), protecting sensitive data, and proactively monitoring for changes, including in OpenAPI and other specifications. New capabilities enable customers to:
- Gain complete visibility and detailed insights to protect APIs with customizable discovery, flexible tagging, and datatype assignments – including PII, PCI, PHI, and custom categories – for grouping APIs by application, business unit, and more.
- Understand APIs in rich context with visualizations of business logic, physical network infrastructure, and API traffic to understand specific interactions and behavior patterns.
- Secure containerized applications with enhanced discovery and detection for Kubernetes (k8s).
- Prioritize resources and eliminate blind spots with extensive infrastructure inventories for AWS and Azure, enabling organizations to find unprotected APIs, map the connections between APIs and infrastructure resources, pinpoint resources that could increase the attack surface, and resolve potential issues with full context.
Noname Security Runtime Protection detects and blocks API attacks with real-time traffic analysis, out-of-band monitoring, inline remediation options, and workflow integrations to increase SOC effectiveness. New capabilities enable customers to:
- Identify business-logic-based attacks immediately with updates to the industry’s most advanced anomaly detection engine using artificial intelligence & machine learning (AI/ML), including unsupervised online learning.
- Reduce Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with more context on issue records, including detailed remediation guidance and tools for deeper investigation.
- Fully align with security operations center (SOC) processes with automation, custom workflows, and integrations with existing systems such as ITSM, SIEM, SOAR, and more.
Deliver Secure APIs Faster with Active Testing
Noname Security Active Testing is a purpose-built API security testing solution that helps organizations easily add security into the CI/CD pipeline without sacrificing speed. The newest version of Active Testing enables customers to:
- Shift left with integrations into the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC). Teams get dynamic API visibility across multiple states and environments throughout the CI/CD process.
- Leave no API untested with a unique ability to find and test every API based on an understanding of the application’s business logic.
- Empower developers with best-in-class usability such as simple setup & automation, in-line test results, and contextual guidance for request failure mitigation.
Noname Security offers a flexible and comprehensive set of deployment and integration options. New capabilities enable customers to:
- Rapidly realize value with simplified step-by-step onboarding and in-app guidance.
- Meet any deployment requirement with both agentless and agent-based options, including eBPF, and both out-of-band and inline protection options.
- Easily manage complex deployments with automatic updates across cloud-hosted, self-hosted, hybrid, and distributed deployments.
- Maintain data residency and reduce overhead with remote engines to aggregate traffic into a centralized console, allowing you to keep data within your control and reducing traffic.
- Meet strict public-sector compliance requirements with a new hardened virtual appliance.
- See the entire attack surface with additional integrations and improvements to Akamai, AWS ECS, Cloudflare, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Citrix, and other connectors.
Built by the largest team of API security researchers and developers in the industry, the Noname API Security Platform helps organizations proactively find vulnerabilities, stop attacks, reduce the risk of costly incidents, and ensure business continuity.
Remote.It release of Docker Network Jumpbox to enable zero trust container access for Remote.It users.
Platformatic launched a suite of new enterprise-grade products that can be self-hosted on-prem, in a private cloud, or on Platformatic’s managed cloud service:
Parasoft announced the release of C/C++test 2023.1 with complete support of MISRA C 2023 and MISRA C 2012 with Amendment 4.
Rezilion announced the release of its new Smart Fix feature in the Rezilion platform, which offers critical guidance so users can understand the most strategic, not just the most recent, upgrade to fix vulnerable components.
Zesty has partnered with skyPurple Cloud, the public cloud operations specialists for enterprises.
With Zesty, skyPurple Cloud's customers have already reduced their average monthly EC2 Linux On-Demand costs by 44% on AWS.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Trusted Software Supply Chain, a solution that enhances resilience to software supply chain vulnerabilities.
Mirantis announced Lens Control Center, to enable large businesses to centrally manage Lens Pro deployments by standardizing configurations, consolidating billing, and enabling control over outbound network connections for greater security.
Red Hat announced new capabilities for Red Hat OpenShift AI.
Pipedrive announced the launch of Developer Hub, a centralized online app development platform for technology partners and developers.
Delinea announced the latest version of Cloud Suite, part of its Server PAM solution, which provides privileged access to and authorization for servers.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Service Interconnect, simplifying application connectivity and security across platforms, clusters and clouds.
Teleport announced Teleport 13, the latest version of its Teleport Access Platform to enhance security and reduce operational overhead for DevOps teams responsible for securing cloud infrastructure.
Kasten by Veeam announced the release of its new Kasten K10 V6.0 Kubernetes data protection platform.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Developer Hub, an enterprise-grade, unified and open portal designed to streamline the development process through a supported and opinionated framework.