DevOps Institute will host SKILup Festival in Singapore on November 15, 2022.
XebiaLabs announced major advances for scaling enterprise DevOps with its latest release of the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform, version 7.5.
The new version focuses on the critical needs of enterprise IT teams, enabling them to quickly identify software delivery risk with customizable risk intelligence, easily utilize cloud and containers within their enterprise software delivery processes, and apply cross-pipeline DevOps Intelligence to analyze the business impact of DevOps.
The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform 7.5 addresses these challenges with the following key enhancements.
- Customizable Risk Intelligence: XebiaLabs introduced the concept of Risk Intelligence earlier this year with the addition of a risk score calculated for each release. Based on the score, teams receive automatic alerts when release delivery is at risk, helping them monitor activity at scale, focus their limited attention on areas of greatest need, and avert failures before they occur. The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform version 7.5 expands this feature and introduces the market’s first-ever Customizable Risk Profiles. Now organizations can create specific risk profiles that define risk thresholds for each release. No longer “one size fits all,” risk assessments and notifications are now based on flexible team- and context-specific definitions. This Customizable Risk Intelligence helps teams accurately identify and evaluate risk in all the different situations their organizations face and provides an automated layer of governance, control, and auditability.
- High Availability and Scalability for the DevOps Pipeline: In addition to excellent performance and usability, enterprise DevOps tooling requires effective failover mechanisms to ensure teams can run their releases frequently and reliably. The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform 7.5 empowers organizations to set up a high-uptime Continuous Delivery infrastructure by running the platform in an Active/Active cluster, ensuring that a server failure or network outage does not prevent teams from releasing and deploying software.
- A Multitude of Cloud and Container Integrations that Help Companies Transform to Modern IT Platforms: To stay competitive, enterprises need a proven path to migrate their applications to use the latest technologies, which today means moving to cloud and container architectures. With 7.5, XebiaLabs rounds out its portfolio of tightly-integrated plugins for cloud and container technologies, delivering support for a total of 16 new technologies in 2017 and including integrations for AWS EBS, AWS VPC, AWS ECS, AWS S3, AWS RDB, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Azure Compute, Azure Container Instance, Azure Functions, Azure Blob Storage, Azure App Services, Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, and OpenShift.
- DevOps Intelligence: The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform 7.5 also includes last month’s groundbreaking release of XL Impact, the industry’s only KPI-based DevOps Intelligence solution. XL Impact is the first goal-based DevOps Intelligence solution that optimizes DevOps performance and measures the business impact of DevOps initiatives. Guided by XL Impact’s integrated KPIs and predictive analytics, enterprises can optimize their software delivery pipelines, mitigate release risk, and drive ROI for their DevOps initiatives.
- Streamlined Enterprise DevOps at Scale: The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform 7.5 also delivers several other enhancements to ensure DevOps success at scale, including a new inline code editor to support Dual-mode enterprise DevOps, improved reporting and filtering, a redesigned release dashboard, upgraded back-end database technology for substantially faster performance, and myriad other usability advances.
The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform version 7.5 is available immediately.