Platform9 announced key additional building blocks in delivering the next generation SaaS managed Kubernetes experience.
Infostretch released the QMetry Automation Framework, an open source testing automation framework available on GitHub.
This is the first framework that unifies test automation across web, mobile and web services while enabling testing of multiple devices in the cloud.
QMetry Automation Framework is a complete package of Selenium-driven automated testing with detailed reporting and trending, mobile quality automation and behavior-driven development.
Key benefits of QMetry Automation Framework include:
- Facilitates streamlined and structured approach: Abstracting the technical implementation away from the operational components
- Reusable test assets: Highly maintainable and repeatable tests that utilize reusable test assets with appropriate modularity and semantic structure
- Increases collaboration with manual testers, developers and project owners using acceptance test driven development: Behavior-driven and keyword-driven test authoring
- Data-driven testing: Run a single test case against multiple test data sets provided through CSV, XML, JSON, Microsoft Excel or your own database
- Unified scripting across different digital platforms: The right framework for web, mobile (including native, hybrid, and mobile web) and web service test automation solutions
- Advanced reporting with trending and root causes: Quicker decision making due to advanced visualization of trends, weak spots and root causes
QMetry Automation Framework source code is made available under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL-3.0).
“QMetry Automation Framework is a mature, tried-and-tested framework built on more than a decade of experience that Infostretch has brought to application development and testing,” said Manish Mathuria, Infostretch CTO and Co-Founder. “In response to the growing demand from customers we are offering these functionalities to the open source community. Now organizations can better utilize the open source technology framework to automate their web, mobile and web services testing processes and thereby shorten their release cycles.”