Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. has been recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust Platform Providers, Q3 2023 report.
The newest iteration of Zephyr software, version 6.2, offers Enterprise-level Agile and DevOps teams superior scalability, performance and security, while empowering users to tap into the much-needed flexibility and organization capabilities required to accelerate the software testing cycles.
Efficiency, accuracy and speed are essential aspects of a software release, which puts pressure on QA and development teams to test without forfeiting quality. Zephyr software allows teams to do exactly that — provide a way to test efficiently without compromising high quality results.
"As organizations continue to grow and scale, their test management software needs to evolve accordingly, providing teams with greater efficiency in critical activities of test planning, organization and execution. We are so pleased to be able to roll out these enhancements with Zephyr 6.2," says Zephyr CEO Scott Johnson.
Highlights from Zephyr 6.2 include:
■ Scalability, Performance and Security
- Zephyr is stacked for scale with decoupled architecture enabling horizontal scalability, that supports over 50,000 users with 10,000 concurrent logins
- Maintains high responsiveness while capturing millions of test cases and test executions, and offers optimum support for test automation workflows
- Zephyr meets the security requirements of the most demanding industries, by constantly testing against the most stringent third-party benchmarks and clients' application security criteria
■ Global and Project Test Case Repository
- Leverage the benefits of centralized test case management by allowing projects and releases to share the test cases from the Global Test Case Repository
- Reusable repository of test cases allows for rapid test plan creation and offers agile teams the ultimate flexibility to organize the test cases
■ Dashboards and Continuous Reporting - Teams can now consolidate reporting on quality initiatives across multiple projects and optimize their test strategy with three new gadgets:
- Test Case Count to conveniently view the test case counts for different projects, releases and phases
- Execution Analysis Snapshot to view the breakdown of total test execution cycles by status
- Plan vs. Actual to monitor the test execution progress for a given time frame
User can also easily rearrange gadgets in a dashboard according to their preferences, with the drag-and-drop functionality.