Red Hat unveiled updates across its portfolio of developer tools designed to help organizations build and deliver applications faster and more consistently across Kubernetes-based hybrid and multicloud environments.
Valtix announced the availability of its Free Tier.
Organizations can now add – at no cost and within minutes – multi-cloud security with continuous visibility and proactive defense to their departmental, development, and test applications. Organizations no longer need to compromise on security to deliver the apps needed to scale their business.
“Departmental applications are an often overlooked point of attack,” said Edward Amoroso, CEO at TAG Cyber. ”Modern CISOs and their teams must already contend with a disparate approach in each cloud provider and the move to multi-cloud. With security teams starved for bandwidth, less critical applications often don’t get the expertise required to provide effective cloud-native security.”
With the Valtix Free Tier, departmental applications, development and test scenarios can be secured at no cost, for as long as needed.
Valtix requires no agents to be deployed and can be enabled in minutes.
Additional benefits of the Valtix Free Tier include:
- Easy to deploy to existing applications in AWS, Azure, and GCP using the Valtix console or Terraform.
- Discovery and visibility for continuous cloud asset discovery.
- Identify malicious sites, IPs including malware, phishing and botnet systems.
- Advanced security enforcement with cloud firewall (NGFW), intrusion prevention (IDS/IPS/AV), and web application firewall (WAF) from Valtix.
- Provides out-of-the-box security policies for most common scenarios, thus reducing the complexity of securing many departmental applications.
“As more cloud attacks happen every day, the threats of zero day exploits and web application vulnerabilities means good hygiene and posture management is not enough,” said Vishal Jain, Co-Founder and CTO at Valtix. “The Valtix Free Tier ties visibility with defense providing a level of security that many departmental and even non-production applications need, but without the complexity, infrastructure management, or cost challenges of other solutions.”