Red Hat announced new capabilities for Red Hat OpenShift AI.
Testlio announced expanded platform integrations to unify product quality signals across seven categories of the modern DevOps toolchain.
Product teams now have access to a more comprehensive and actionable set of evidence to accelerate time-to-resolution on software quality issues.
Signal-driven testing empowers product teams to address demand for increased software deployment frequency without compromising a high-quality end-user experience. By consolidating and correlating a broad set of quality signals, Testlio makes it possible to unlock more value from existing DevOps systems by harnessing internal and independent data sources to expedite the process of identifying, confirming, and ultimately resolving software quality issues.
"The current climate is dictating that product teams find more capital efficient ways to deliver high-quality end-user experiences, yet there remains a big untapped opportunity to fully leverage existing sources of product quality information," said Emeka Obianwu, Vice President, Alliances & Acquisitions of Testlio. "Signal-driven testing focuses on bringing this information together in a systematic and logical way so teams can both gain faster insights into product quality and leverage a more comprehensive data set to inform where to allocate precious testing resources."
Signal-driven testing relies on pre-built integrations to varying systems of record and a unified platform that aggregates and organizes data into actionable product quality signals. In the last year alone, over one million issue event updates were processed between the Testlio Platform and Atlassian Jira Software, one of the leading issue management products. The Testlio Platform powers signal-driven testing with supported integrations spanning the following seven distinct categories of DevOps products and app marketplace data sources:
- Test Management. Integrations to TestRail, Xray, and Microsoft Azure offer signal data to inform whether test coverage is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- CI/CD. Integrations to CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Microsoft Azure Pipelines, and Jenkins offer signal data to trigger manual and automated testing as part of a continuous build-test-deploy process.
- Issue & Project Tracking. Integrations to 12 different issue management systems including Atlassian Jira, Trello, Linear, monday.com and GitHub offer signal data to ensure continuous cross team alignment on issue status and testing priorities.
- Automated Testing. Integrations to BrowserStack, AWS Device Farm, and HeadSpin deliver data signals for improved signal-to-noise on automated testing and for end-to-end fused testing run management.
- Application Performance. Integrations to observability products like Instabug and load simulation tools provide signal data to expedite the correlation between application metrics and user experience issues.
- Notifications. Integration with Slack ensures testing milestones are delivered as real-time data quality signals to speed up the product quality feedback loop and shorten time-to-resolution.
- Application Marketplaces. Integrations to leading app stores and sentiment data aggregators like AppFigures deliver time sensitive signal data to ensure testing is prioritized to address critical issues impacting end user adoption and retention.
Pipedrive announced the launch of Developer Hub, a centralized online app development platform for technology partners and developers.
Delinea announced the latest version of Cloud Suite, part of its Server PAM solution, which provides privileged access to and authorization for servers.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Service Interconnect, simplifying application connectivity and security across platforms, clusters and clouds.
Teleport announced Teleport 13, the latest version of its Teleport Access Platform to enhance security and reduce operational overhead for DevOps teams responsible for securing cloud infrastructure.
Kasten by Veeam announced the release of its new Kasten K10 V6.0 Kubernetes data protection platform.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Developer Hub, an enterprise-grade, unified and open portal designed to streamline the development process through a supported and opinionated framework.
Pegasystems announced Pega GenAI™ – a set of 20 new generative AI-powered boosters to be integrated across Pega Infinity™ ‘23, the latest version of Pega’s product suite built on its low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation.
Appdome announced Build-to-Test which enables mobile developers to streamline the testing of cybersecurity features in mobile apps.
Garden released major product advancements to make it easier to write and automate portable pipelines for Kubernetes.
Check Point Software Technologies announced the general availability of its industry-leading Next-Generation Cloud Firewall natively integrated with Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN to provide customers with top-notch security.
The International Business and Quality Management Institute LLC (IBQMI®) introduced the IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER® certification program.
GitLab announced the launch of GitLab 16, its latest major release.
Mendix, a Siemens business, will unveil Mendix 10, the next major release of the low-code development platform, on June 27, 2023.
Opsera announced Patty Hatter as President and Chief Operating Officer (COO).