Parasoft, a global leader in automated software testing solutions, today announced complete support for MISRA C++ 2023 with the upcoming release of Parasoft C/C++test 2023.2.
Solo.io announced the release of Gloo Mesh Core, a new product aimed at accelerating service mesh adoption in the enterprise.
Gloo Mesh Core provides SLA-backed support for both Istio and Cilium, coupled with intuitive lifecycle management capabilities, and advanced observability features for faster troubleshooting.
“Adopting a service mesh can be daunting for enterprises, particularly when navigating complex open-source technologies like Istio and Cilium,” said Idit Levine, CEO and founder of Solo.io. “Gloo Mesh Core simplifies this process, empowering platform teams to effortlessly handle the installation, security, monitoring, and management of their production deployments. Additionally, Gloo Mesh Core customers have access to our world-class support team, ensuring their sustained success.”
Gloo Mesh Core offers key benefits for customers, focusing on lifecycle management, security, observability and ecosystem innovation:
■ Simplified Operations & Security
- Easy installation, upgrades, and patches
- Layer Gloo Mesh Core on top of existing Istio deployments
- Customizable storage backends for data control
- FIPS-ready build of Istio for a secure production environment
- Enterprise-grade Istio support led by Louis Ryan, the Istio open source project creator
■ Enhanced Observability
- Streamlined diagnostics and a single dashboard for comprehensive control
- Root cause analysis and proactive issue resolution, including health alerts and warnings
- Telemetry-based health tracking using industry-standard OpenTelemetry
- Seamless integration with existing monitoring tools
■ Platform Innovation: Enabling Ambient Mesh support for any production CNI including AWS, OpenShift, and Cilium.