Spectro Cloud announced Palette EdgeAI to simplify how organizations deploy and manage AI workloads at scale across simple to complex edge locations, such as retail, healthcare, industrial automation, oil and gas, automotive/connected cars, and more.
Postman has introduced Postman Visualizer, a two-fold feature that offers benefits for both API consumers and API developers.
Visualizer lets users render a custom view of the data returned from their APIs. They can turn complex API responses into beautiful, interactive visualizations, right within the Postman app, then easily share them with collaborators via Postman collections.
API consumers can get more from API data by taking advantage of pre-built charts and graphs. Go beyond parsing API JSON or XML responses:
- User-Friendly: No coding required to consume rich visualization from easy-to-share collections.
- Efficient: Choose from prebuilt visualizations from the Postman API Network templates.
- Collaboration: Work with other developers to create the pixel-perfect visualization.
- Rapid Prototyping: Conceptualize and test your APIs before they go to production.
- Reusable: Turn visualizations into templates that can be shared with others.