Datadog announced an integration with Nessus from Tenable.
Postman announced two capabilities that strengthen the company’s powerful enterprise-level offering. The two capabilities, which were developed based on high-volume user input and feedback from large organizations around the world, are:
- API Builder: API Builder, now in general availability, is a Postman feature that allows architects and developers to design and develop APIs within Postman. With the ability to test and validate API requests against these schemas, Postman provides large teams with the governance that they require.
- Reporting: The reporting feature, now in beta, gives enterprises new and much-needed insight into how APIs are utilized throughout their development environments.
These two announcements are the latest additions to Postman’s ever-expanding range of enterprise-grade features, which includes:
- Collaboration capabilities across hundreds of developers
- Single sign-on (SSO) for improved security
- GitHub two-way sync, which allows developers to sync their API schemas with GitHub
- Premium support via email, chat, or phone
"Postman was originally created to help API developers,” said Abhinav Asthana, Postman's co-founder and CEO. "But as we grew, more and more of those developers were working within large organizations, and they had different needs. So we’ve continued to add capabilities to match those needs, and today is further proof of our commitment to our customers in the enterprise.”