CloudBees announced the integration of CloudBees’ continuous delivery and release orchestration solution, CloudBees CD/RO, with Argo Rollouts.
Appian announced immediate availability of the latest version of the Appian Platform for process automation.
The new release features enhancements in total experience, data fabric, automation, and process mining, all underpinned by Appian’s industrial-strength low-code design.
“Organizations must go beyond applications that provide automation at the task level and begin implementing process orchestrations that unify humans, systems, and digital workers,” said Michael Beckley, Founder and CTO at Appian. “Appian delivers the end-to-end process control organizations need to design new digital solutions, automate complex processes, and optimize business operations to drive continuous improvement.”
The new release makes it easier than ever to build beautiful and intuitive web and mobile Portals that engage external users in a seamless total experience with internal employees.
New features include:
- Start Process from Portals: Start any process automation directly from a Portals interface. Appian customers can initiate end-to-end process automations directly in a Portal enabling orchestration of AI services, assigning human tasks or executing robotic process automations.
- Query Appian’s data fabric from Portals: Streamlined ability to query and display record data from Appian’s data fabric in Portals, without the need for complex integration calls.
- Portals Header Bar and Pages: Engage Portals users with great experiences. Add a header bar for multi-page navigation to connect with your users in more ways, all with no code.
- Portals Change Management: Changing and iterating Portals is even easier. With the addition of new proactive actions and recommendations, Appian proactively updates portals and notifies developers when objects change.
The Appian data fabric unifies data across systems without moving the data, dramatically reducing the time and effort needed to build powerful applications. The latest Appian release includes enhancements that make working with the data fabric easier than ever, including:
- Centralized Record Security: Secure all aspects of your records in one place. Quickly specify who can see which records and record views and what actions they can take.
- No-Code Security Rules: Specify security rules for Record Views by answering two simple questions: Who can see the data, and when can they see it?
- Simplification: Appian’s data fabric features drag-and-drop record type configurations, auto-generation of user record type relationships, database updates with codeless data modeling, the ability to combine data across record types, and more.
The latest version of the Appian Platform helps IT leaders achieve digital agility, while enabling business leaders to easily design, automate, and optimize business operations to drive efficiency and deliver new digital innovations.
amazee.io, a Mirantis company, announced that its fully-managed application delivery platform is available in AWS Marketplace.
env0 secured an additional $18.1 million of funding to conclude its Series A investment round with a total of $35.1 million.
Planview announced a new strategic collaboration with UiPath. The integration is designed to fuse the UiPath Business Automation Platform with the Planview Value Stream Management (VSM) solution Planview® Tasktop Hub.
Noname Security announced major enhancements to its API security platform to help organizations protect their API ecosystem, secure their applications, and increase cyber resilience.
Mirantis announced the latest version of Mirantis Container Cloud -- MCC 2.23 -- that simplifies operations with the ability to monitor applications performance with a new Grafana dashboard and to make updates to Kubernetes clusters with a one-click “upgrade” button from a web interface.
Pegasystems announced updates to Pega Cloud supported by an enhanced Global Operations Center to deliver a more scalable, reliable, and secure foundation for its suite of AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation solutions.
D2iQ announced the launch of DKP Gov, a new container-management solution optimized for deployment within the government sector.
StackHawk announced the availability of StackHawk Pro and StackHawk Enterprise for trial and purchase through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Octopus Deploy announced the results KinderSystems has seen working with Octopus. Through the use of Octopus, KinderSystems automates its software deployment processes to meet the complex needs of its customers and reduce the time to deploy software.
Elastic Path announced Integrations Hub, a library of instant-on, no-code integrations that are fully managed and hosted by Elastic Path.
Yugabyte announced key updates to YugabyteDB Managed, including the launch of the YugabyteDB Managed Command Line Interface (CLI).
Ambassador Labs released Telepresence for Docker, designed to make it easy for developer teams to build, test and deliver apps at scale across Kubernetes.
Fermyon Technologies introduced Spin 1.0, a major new release of the serverless functions framework based on WebAssembly.
Torc announced the acquisition of coding performance measurement application Codealike to empower software developers with even more data that increases skills, job opportunities and enterprise value.