F5 announced the general availability of F5 NGINXaaS for Azure, an integrated solution co-developed by F5 and Microsoft that empowers enterprises to deliver secure, high-performance applications in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced the availability of HPE AppPulse Trace, a new module in HPE's Application Performance Monitoring (APM) software suite.
The latest addition to the HPE APM portfolio, HPE AppPulse Trace allows developers to leverage application analytics to pinpoint and fix issues at their source, down to the exact line of code and server.
"In today's app centric market, successful companies differentiate themselves by delivering quality, high performing applications," said Tony Sumpster, SVP and GM, IT Operations Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. "HPE is uniquely positioned to deliver a solution that changes the game for our customers, by leveraging our powerful big data analytics and deep heritage in the data center to allow developers to create winning applications at high velocity."
Integrated with HPE Vertica, the company's advanced analytics engine, the HPE AppPulse suite analyzes real-user interactions to identify errors, crashes and measure resource usage. HPE AppPulse leverages the scale and speed of HPE Vertica to help developers gain insight into where errors are occurring and affecting their customers.
The HPE AppPulse Suite allows developers to move at high speed by incorporating agile, DevOps, lean, and continuous delivery methodologies into their development process. A SaaS offering, the suite consists of three fully integrated modules -- HPE AppPulse Active, HPE AppPulse Mobile, and the just released HPE AppPulse Trace.
- HPE AppPulse Active: enables developers to emulate real-user behavior, using scripts and synthetic transaction robots to identify problems and fix them before putting applications into production.
- HPE AppPulse Mobile: allows customers to track the digital user experience of mobile apps in production, by giving developers and DevOps teams real-user data to help them prioritize issues that impact users and show the health of an app at a single glance.
- HPE AppPulse Trace: gives application development teams the ability to find errors before they reach end-users, by isolating the problem down to the line of code to fix it quickly, saving them time and money
Key features of HPE AppPulse Trace include:
- Tracing exact line of code: HPE AppPulse Trace offers extensive insight into the user experience including user actions, flows, error messages, client code and device state by drilling down to the exact line of code
- 1:1 Server Correlation: HPE AppPulse Trace correlates issues from the user experience and user actions with server-side problems. This helps to lower costs by shorter triage and fix times in the data center.
- Codeless/Tagless instrumentation: The HPE AppPulse Suite automatically adapts to rapid changes of the app and infrastructure
The HPE AppPulse Suite is integrated with the Application Delivery Management and IT Operations Management software portfolios.
AppPulse Trace is available now, along with the latest versions of AppPulse Active and AppPulse Mobile.