CloudBees announced the integration of CloudBees’ continuous delivery and release orchestration solution, CloudBees CD/RO, with Argo Rollouts.
F5 announced the general availability of F5 NGINXaaS for Azure, an integrated solution co-developed by F5 and Microsoft that empowers enterprises to deliver secure, high-performance applications in the cloud.
NGINXaaS for Azure empowers application developers to deliver consistent, secure, and high-performing apps conveniently purchased through the Azure Marketplace and deployed with just a few clicks in the Azure Portal. With NGINXaaS for Azure, customers can seamlessly bring their existing NGINX configurations into the Azure cloud, enabling multi-cloud and hybrid solutions with their NGINX load balancer.
NGINXaaS for Azure helps enterprises:
- Ensure end-to-end security by employing the same trusted load balancing solution across the entire estate of applications, both on premises and in the cloud, while also improving the health and security of the code base.
- Deploy advanced traffic management such as JWT authentication and active health checks including built-in integrations with Azure Key Vault for SSL/TLS certificate management.
- Migrate applications from on premises to the cloud by bringing existing NGINX configurations via CI/CD pipeline hooks for NGINX configurations stored in GitHub repositories or Azure DevOps.
- Leverage the flexibility and power of Azure to conveniently view all applications in one place and efficiently manage certificates across the enterprise.
- Enjoy a consistent experience across all other services used on Azure in a centralized location through deep integration with Azure components and the same look-and-feel.
First released in public preview in May 2022, this new generally available release has added enhanced capabilities based on customer feedback, including:
- Content caching to speed delivery to clients while also reducing the workload on servers.
- Rate limiting for protection of upstream web and application servers.
- The ability to set up metrics-based alerts for proactive monitoring.
- Availability in additional Azure regions and zones for improved performance and security for business-critical workloads.
In addition, NGINXaaS for Azure offers a flexible consumption option allowing customers to address usage needs more easily and only pay for what they need. This flexibility provides an integrated user experience through the Azure Portal with pay-as-you-go, annual, and multiyear contracts via private offers that provide customers with specific subscription terms based on their use case.
“We have learned so much from our customers in public preview thus far,” said Rob Whiteley, VP and GM of NGINX at F5. “Together, Microsoft and F5 NGINX are simplifying the deployment and management of applications in complex hybrid environments by enabling developers and cloud teams to optimize performance and deliver consistent security for distributed applications on a global scale.”
“The ability to get up and running on any project in a matter of minutes with a fully configured, secure, cloud-hosted environment empowers teams to achieve organizational goals faster,” said Julia Liuson, President of Microsoft's Developer Division (DevDiv). “Our collaboration with F5 is making it easier for application developers, IT operators, and service operation teams to respond more quickly to their customers by providing NGINX networking capabilities integrated into Microsoft Azure.”
amazee.io, a Mirantis company, announced that its fully-managed application delivery platform is available in AWS Marketplace.
env0 secured an additional $18.1 million of funding to conclude its Series A investment round with a total of $35.1 million.
Planview announced a new strategic collaboration with UiPath. The integration is designed to fuse the UiPath Business Automation Platform with the Planview Value Stream Management (VSM) solution Planview® Tasktop Hub.
Noname Security announced major enhancements to its API security platform to help organizations protect their API ecosystem, secure their applications, and increase cyber resilience.
Mirantis announced the latest version of Mirantis Container Cloud -- MCC 2.23 -- that simplifies operations with the ability to monitor applications performance with a new Grafana dashboard and to make updates to Kubernetes clusters with a one-click “upgrade” button from a web interface.
Pegasystems announced updates to Pega Cloud supported by an enhanced Global Operations Center to deliver a more scalable, reliable, and secure foundation for its suite of AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation solutions.
D2iQ announced the launch of DKP Gov, a new container-management solution optimized for deployment within the government sector.
StackHawk announced the availability of StackHawk Pro and StackHawk Enterprise for trial and purchase through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Octopus Deploy announced the results KinderSystems has seen working with Octopus. Through the use of Octopus, KinderSystems automates its software deployment processes to meet the complex needs of its customers and reduce the time to deploy software.
Elastic Path announced Integrations Hub, a library of instant-on, no-code integrations that are fully managed and hosted by Elastic Path.
Yugabyte announced key updates to YugabyteDB Managed, including the launch of the YugabyteDB Managed Command Line Interface (CLI).
Ambassador Labs released Telepresence for Docker, designed to make it easy for developer teams to build, test and deliver apps at scale across Kubernetes.
Fermyon Technologies introduced Spin 1.0, a major new release of the serverless functions framework based on WebAssembly.
Torc announced the acquisition of coding performance measurement application Codealike to empower software developers with even more data that increases skills, job opportunities and enterprise value.