F5 announced the general availability of F5 NGINXaaS for Azure, an integrated solution co-developed by F5 and Microsoft that empowers enterprises to deliver secure, high-performance applications in the cloud.
IT Revolution announced the first round of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2019.
Hosted at the InterContinental London – The O2 from 25-27 June, business and technology leaders are set to join industry practitioners and subject domain experts for three full days of immersive learning about IT transformation patterns and practices.
Early bird registration is now available until 11 March 2019 for £950 + VAT, a savings of more than 30 percent off the full registration price. Early registration is highly encouraged, as the event is expected to sell out.
The first speakers announced for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2019 are:
- Jason Cox, Director, Systems Engineering - The Walt Disney Company
- Mik Kersten, Founder and CEO - Tasktop
- Dr. Christina Maslach, Professor of Psychology, Emerita - University of California, Berkeley
- Deepti Mutnuru, Senior Product Manager - Disney Streaming
- Manuel Pais, Co-author of "Team Topologies - Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow"
- Mark Schwartz, Author, "War & Peace & IT - Business Leadership, Technology, and Success in the Digital Age"
- Jonathan Smart, Partner, Enterprise Agility - Deloitte
- Matthew Skelton, Co-author of "Team Topologies - Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow"
"The DevOps Enterprise Summit London is expanding to three days, hosting more than 80 speakers this year. They'll be presenting their amazing experience reports and expertise that we need to help achieve our desired outcomes," said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook and Accelerate. "The DevOps Enterprise Summit is one of my favorite ways to learn. We connect with the leaders pioneering technology transformations in the largest and most complex organizations, spanning almost every industry."
Entering its fourth year in Europe and sixth year in the US, the goal of the conference is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding by enabling the cultural norms, technical practices, and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops, and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices, and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations. This year, the programming focus is on:
- Experience Reports from Top Global Brands
- Spanning the Business and Technology Divide
- Next Generation Operations and Infrastructure
- Overcoming Old Ways Of Working (e.g. Infosec, Compliance, ITIL, Project Management, Audit)
- Dynamic Learning Organizations
- Leadership Lessons, Transformational Leadership, Recognition, and Human Resources