ShiftLeft released a new version of NextGen Static Analysis (NG SAST), including new workflows, purpose-built for developers that significantly improve security, while enhancing productivity.
CollabNet released TeamForge 17.8, an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and enterprise version control platform.
Updates focus on efficiency enhancements, high availability compatibility, heightened security and improved performance.
"The tenets and language of ALM have been recently popularized through the DevOps movement, yet the needs of organizations have not changed," said Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet. "The software industry cannot deny the continued need for integration, connectivity and collaboration that is scalable to the entire enterprise across teams, processes and tools. CollabNet has been successfully providing those abilities to organizations for years. When cross-functional teams share a virtual workspace and can view and trace the value of individual contributions to an initiative, empathy and continuous feedback are natural next steps."
TeamForge's version control capabilities ensure the security and integrity of source code and easily integrate with popular version control and workflow tools.
TeamForge SCM 17.8 includes improvements to design and ease-of-use.
Specific updates to TeamForge 17.8 include:
- New HTML Email Templates for artifact create and update
- Tracker usability improvements
- Drag & drop attachments in artifacts
- Filtering capability within Association tab
- Improved Artifact Widget in My Workspace
- Track and Kanban board configuration saved to Project Template
- New High Availability compatibility and integrations
- Enhanced security measures
- Installer Improvements to support multi-box setup