Logz.io announced a partnership with HashiCorp, a provider in multi-cloud infrastructure automation software.
AUTOMIC announced a major new upgrade to their business automation platform to empower all enterprises with continuous delivery, continuous operationsand continuous service.
“Never has there been so much pressure on businesses to increase their speed of execution”, said Todd DeLaughter, CEO of AUTOMIC. “We are at a turning point in how enterprises embrace change, manage disruption and deliver new services with pace. Point tools for automation are inadequate against this challenge. AUTOMIC’s approach through a unified business automation platform, One Automation, allows seamless integration from the business processes through the IT services supporting those processes and the delivery of applications to differentiate the business. AUTOMIC empowers businesses through automation – end to end.”
“With today’s announcements, AUTOMIC is poised to enable the digital transformation our customers crave by delivering continuous delivery for development teams, continuous operations for IT and continuous service for the business. Quite simply, our products work together seamlessly and efficiently, ensuring that the management and deployment of our automation solutions are hassle-free for our customers.”
AUTOMIC Continuous Everything leverages business automation to enable businesses of all sizes to drive digital transformation with agility and reliability – two opposing forces that must be mastered to ensure enterprises drive the disruption within their industries. Without this, enterprises will perish.
AUTOMIC empowers business-users by:
- Empowering business analysts through an easy-to-use self-service environment with point & click capabilities. Business users can self-select and run any workflows whenever they want, as often as they want, without needing to go to their engineers to provision, to build, or to execute their functional requirements.
- Empowering business users to automate complex orchestration workflows from their favorite service desks – including ServiceNow and other leading service desks. With AUTOMIC, IT can build any repeatable process flows and plug them into their service desks
- Empowering business users with the AUTOMIC self-service portal (called “Request Management”) to facilitate self-service running of simple or complex orchestrations.
AUTOMIC empowers DevOps by:
- Enabling the fastest deployment to production giving fast time to feedback from production use of code for Developers. Developers can continue to use any existing tools and simply plug them into the deployment pipeline with Automic Release Automation ensuring new builds and packages automatically delivered into test and production.
- Enabling “release at pace with control”. IT Operations can control the deployment pipeline with zero-code modelling in a safe, secure, compliant and scalable manner while achieving the speed of delivery that business demands dealing with any number of releases, from any number of development teams, in any geographic location.
- Enabling self-service provisioning of application-ready infrastructure for enterprise deployment across Dev, test, QA and production environments.
AUTOMIC empowers IT by:
- Enabling continuous application processes to maximize application operations supported by certified and validated integrations with SAP and Oracle.
- Enabling continuous data processes to maximize return on data with automated managed file transfers, data exchanges, ETL and Hadoop Big data processing.
- Enabling continuous infrastructure processes to ensure infrastructure availability within traditional on-premise computing, private or public clouds.
AUTOMIC Release Automation V11.2, AUTOMIC Workload Automation V11.2 and AUTOMIC Service Orchestration V11.2 are available for general shipment immediately. All plugins are immediately available on the AUTOMIC Marketplace.