Cazena announced new capabilities now available in the latest release of its Big Data as a Service.
Cazena offers a Managed SaaS solution for analytic workloads that provides turnkey simplicity and instant production capabilities. End-to-end security and automated DevOps are built into the Cazena offering. Alternative solutions like PaaS have been too complex, requiring organizations to hire and reskill DevOps. Third-party consulting and managed service providers are expensive and slow, often solving problems manually with people and services.
"With big data and analytics, enterprises are demanding the simplicity of a SaaS experience in the cloud without compromising on security and compliance," said Prat Moghe, Cazena founder and CEO. "Cazena's industry-first SaaS capabilities are critically important to broaden the cloud market to the majority of G8000 enterprises lacking DevOps skills."
The latest Cazena release offers several advanced security capabilities, including:
- End-to-end Automated Encryption: End-to-end TLS encryption capabilities based on firewall and gateway architecture to ensure that cloud-based data lakes and data science sandboxes are encrypted from data sources to tools and end users.
- Built-in Security Operations: Including ongoing data and user-level logging, SIEM alerting, vulnerability management, and threat monitoring at infrastructure and data level.
- Firewall-Based Data and User Access: Zero-Trust security architecture that verifies users, devices, application, or packets. This environment ensures that users accessing data have a legitimate business need. To access data, all traffic must flow through firewalls which segment each customer into security zones. Security zones allow Cazena's Security Operations to isolate traffic and apply protection profiles based on each enterprise's unique requirements
- Host-based Intrusion Detection – Ensures systems integrity using anomaly detection algorithms and machine learning.
- Vulnerability Management - Cazena leverages vulnerability scanners that scan each node continually to reduce blind spots. New vulnerabilities can be detected quickly resulting in immediate disclosure and remediation using automated processes.