OpenText launched the latest version of ValueEdge -- an innovative modular, cloud-based DevOps and value stream management (VSM) platform.
LANSA has announced a major new release of its software development platform, Visual LANSA, delivering the ability to build scalable mobile, web and desktop applications significantly faster than before.
This latest release will accelerate customers’ digital transformation projects, from disruptive customer apps to critical line-of-business solutions.
Visual LANSA developers now have access to a range of innovative new tools that set the pace for the low-code market.
The focus has been on improving key areas including:
• More seamless, enterprise scale integration between LANSA apps and third-party solutions. This includes tools that simplify the building of an application architecture based on microservices and REST APIs.
• Powerful user interface generation tools including in-built Google Material Design controls to make it even easier for non-designers to build great looking, easy-to-use applications.
• An updated Visual LANSA Framework with enhanced prototyping tools for faster development and responsive design. Making it fast and easy to show end users prospective applications and gain input and feedback before full development.
• New Smart DevOps and version control facilities including built-in integration with Git and GitHub. This simplifies every aspect of the development cycle – both client-side and server-side for mobile, desktop and web.
• Improvements that speed development and deployment times. This includes new tools in the development environment and a new one-click deployment system.
• LANSA’s unique rules engine to centralise and apply the rules for the validation and the visualisation of business data to maximise reuse and minimise maintenance.
• A brand new Visual LANSA Developer Center (developer.lansa.com) with easy access to all new tools, examples and documentation. In addition, a suite of complete sample applications and layouts is provided that can be used as-is or tailored simply as needed.
Commenting on the launch, Steve Gapp, President of LANSA said, “LANSA focussed on helping customers address the ‘difficult to do’ things. This release makes major improvements to each of the five key areas: development, integration, deployment, maintenance and DevOps. We believe these changes will help organisations build the applications they need to transform their business, faster than ever before.”
This latest release of Visual LANSA (version 14 SP2) is available to customers now.
Oracle announced the availability of Java 20, the latest version of the programming language and development platform.
Rafay Systems introduced Environment Manager, a solution that empowers enterprise platform teams to improve the developer experience by delivering self-service capabilities for provisioning full-stack environments.
To meet the growing demand for Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) with global organizations, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is introducing new capabilities that can boost the reliability and efficiency of large-scale Kubernetes environments while simplifying operations and reducing costs.
Perforce Software joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program and listed its free Enhanced Studio Pack (ESP) in AWS Marketplace.
Aembit, an identity platform that lets DevOps and Security teams discover, manage, enforce, and audit access between federated workloads, announced its official launch alongside $16.6M in seed financing from cybersecurity specialist investors Ballistic Ventures and Ten Eleven Ventures.
Hyland released Alfresco Content Services 7.0 – a cloud-native content services platform, optimized for content model flexibility and performance at scale.
CAST AI has announced the closing of a $20M investment round.
Check Point® Software Technologies introduced Infinity Global Services, an all-encompassing security solution that will empower organizations of all sizes to fortify their systems, from cloud to network to endpoint.
OpsCruise's Kubernetes and Cloud Service observability platform is certified to run on the Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes platform.
DataOps.live released an update to the DataOps.live platform, delivering productivity for data teams.
CoreStack and Zensar announced a strategic global partnership. CoreStack will provide its AI-powered NextGen cloud governance and FinOps capabilities, complementing Zensar’s composable cloud operations offering.
Delinea introduced the Delinea Platform, a cloud-native foundation for Delinea's PAM solutions that empowers end-to-end visibility, dynamic privilege controls, and adaptive security.
Sysdig announced a new foundation that will serve as the long-term custodian of the Wireshark open source project.
Talend announced the latest update to Talend Data Fabric, its end-to-end platform for data discovery, transformation, governance, and sharing.