ManageEngine, the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation, announced the integration between Endpoint Central, its flagship unified endpoint management solution, and Check Point's Harmony Mobile, a leading mobile threat defense solution, to help IT security teams automate the remediation of mobile threats.
IT Revolution has added more than a dozen new speakers and multiple DevOps workshops to its 2016 DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES16) San Francisco agenda.
The conference is being held on November 7–9 (http://events.itrevolution.com/us/) and is the premier event for the leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices. IT Revolution and founding partner Electric Cloud strongly encourage attendees to register soon, as space is now extremely limited.
“In addition to the amazing lineup of speakers, expert talks and new transformation stories, our hope is that the new DevOps workshops will be of tremendous value and create fantastic learning and networking opportunities for all attendees,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of “The Phoenix Project” and “The DevOps Handbook.” “The relationships formed from each of the DevOps Enterprise Summits never ceases to amaze me, so we’d like to give attendees a variety of opportunities to engage with the speakers and with each other throughout all three days in San Francisco.”
Newly added speakers who are joining the program include:
- Jon Check, Vice President of OCIO Digital Solutions at CSRA
- Adrian Cockcroft, Technology Fellow at Battery Ventures
- John Comas, Manager of Platform DevOps at NBCUniversal
- Cornelia Davis, Sr. Director of Technology at Pivotal
- Nicole Forsgren, CEO & Chief Scientist at DevOps Research and Assessment, LLC
- Jim Grafmeyer, Systems Architect at Nationwide Insurance
- David Habershon, CIO at Ministry of Social Development of New Zealand
- Jez Humble, CTO at DevOps Research and Assessment, LLC
- Rich Jackson, Principal Systems Engineer at Walmart
- Phil Lerner, Distinguished Engineer at Optum
- Chris McFee, Architect at KeyBank
- Marc Ng, Cloud Infrastructure Engineering & Automation at SAP
- David Owczarek, Sr. Manager, Cloud Technology at Adobe
- Cindy Payne, Director, IT Architecture at Nationwide Insurance
- Raghunath Raman, Director of Digital APIs and Integration Delivery at Kaiser Permanente
- Paula Thrasher, Director of Digital Services at CSRA
To help further enable the spontaneous and serendipitous interactions between attendees and speakers, organizers are adding a set of DevOps Workshops. These are 60-minute sessions led by trained facilitators, and each workshop will focus on one of the community’s top problem areas: leading change, modern architectural and technical practices, organizational design, and information security and compliance.
Each attendee will also receive a copy of The DevOps Handbook, which shows leaders how to create the cultural norms and the technical practices necessary to maximize organizational learning, increase employee satisfaction, and win in the marketplace. It is co-authored by Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois and John Willis. Attendees will have the opportunity to have their books signed by the coauthors at this year’s event.