ShiftLeft released a new version of NextGen Static Analysis (NG SAST), including new workflows, purpose-built for developers that significantly improve security, while enhancing productivity.
Chef announced a new channel program specifically designed to ensure that partners and customers are able to take maximum advantage of Chef’s 100 percent open source business model.
The Chef Partner Program (CPP) creates three tiers of partners -- Principal, Senior and Junior -- with the highest benefits and incentives applied to those who drive the strongest results for themselves and their mutual enterprise customers using Chef Enterprise Automation Stack.
“One of the strongest drivers for Chef’s business model shift in April 2019 was to optimize alignment of our partners’ efforts to engage global enterprises with the full capabilities of Chef Enterprise Automation Stack,” said Vikram Ghosh, VP of BD for Chef. “This new program helps ensure that customers get the most out of their Chef deployments, not only in terms of features and functions, but also with regards to partner-delivered services, content and ongoing collaboration from Chef and its partners.”
The new Chef partner program is designed to enable more business opportunities for partners, with a focus on delivery, training and support for the full stack. Partners in each of the CPP tiers have the tools, training and incentives they need to engage existing and prospective customers to achieve success in using the full Chef Enterprise Automation Stack to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives.
New Program Benefits:
- Full-margin recurring revenue model, enabling partners to grow their share-of-wallet within customers and own the complete customer lifecycle
- Co-sell incentive model for partners who don't see the need to transact products as part of their services offering
- Co-marketing support from Chef, allowing partners to use Chef’s customer outreach programs to reach newer audiences/customers
- Chef Not-for-Resale licenses that enable partners to drive trials and use Chef’s binaries for internal deployments
- Special discounts for ChefConf sponsorships and attendance
- Optimized sales and technical enablement tools and programs