Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. has been recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust Platform Providers, Q3 2023 report.
BrowserStack announced integrations with Atlassian’s Jira Software and Trello.
The release makes developers’ lives easier, allowing them to instantly capture and share issues across teams within BrowserStack rather than switching between tools. Designed by developers for developers, BrowserStack is committed to helping teams increase productivity, minimize the back-and-forth with quality assurance (QA) and ultimately push more quality code releases out, faster.
Filing bugs is a critical component of the QA process, but it can be time-consuming and cumbersome. Teams are often sidetracked into performing important yet tedious tasks including: screenshotting software issues, annotating them with details, downloading them into a separate Jira or Trello board and manually logging them for others to be able to reproduce the bug and solve it.
BrowserStack’s Jira and Trello integrations enable developers to cut the bug filing process to a fraction of the time. Users are able to instantly share and file issues across teams, all from within their own BrowserStack workflow. No additional setup is required, allowing developers to spend time focusing on what matters most: creating quality, bug-free software, fast.
“BrowserStack’s Jira and Trello integrations are the first in an upcoming pipeline of partnerships designed to help developer and QA teams become more agile,” said Snehal Patel, Senior Product Manager at BrowserStack. “BrowserStack offers integrations with these products, unlike other cross browser testing tools that provide add-ons or plugins. The result is that developers are able to share bug report details and context in one place, via a single, seamless workflow.”
Benefits of BrowserStack’s Jira and Trello integrations include:
- Usability: Report bugs in three easy steps, without the need for additional applications or administrative configuration.
- Productivity: Associate any bug with an ongoing or new project.
- Rapidly Reproduce Bugs: Easily gain access to the same configuration of browser and/or device where the issue was found. Directly jump into same configuration of browser/device where the bug was found.
- Depth of Detail: Annotations and quick categorization, enabling the whole team to see the issue and relationship to the project.
- Transparent Results: All relevant information is shared in the ticket, including build context of issue, environment, browser/OS, mark-ups and stack trace.
- Experienced Support: Access to BrowserStack’s 24/7 support team and documentation.
This announcement comes on the heels of BrowserStack’s recent release of a new set of comprehensive debugging tools. This release makes it even easier to verify, debug and fix various aspects of software quality – from user interface functionality and usability to performance and network consumption. BrowserStack’s new integrations with Jira and Trello address reporting – the next step in testing and debugging.
Both Jira and Trello are available on BrowserStack Live, with Jira additionally available on Automate and App Automate.