Docker announced general availability of the Docker Desktop for Mac [Apple Silicon], enabling developers to leverage the advantages of the latest Macs powered by the M1 chip and extending the reach of their Docker collaborative application development platform to a new architecture.
airSlate announced the availability of its latest feature, Flow Creator, that enables users to automate and visualize tasks with unprecedented ease.
With Flow Creator, employees can reduce the time spent on manual, routine tasks and instead focus on driving strategic, high-value business goals. From two-step processes typically used to approve expense reports, to more complex cross-departmental business processes, airSlate empowers no-code developers with an end-to-end automation solution that streamlines work, increases productivity, and minimizes the disruptive nature of launching, toggling, and porting data across multiple business applications.
“We developed Flow Creator to make the power of no-code solutions accessible to every desk and remote office across organizations, both large and small,” said Borya Shakhnovich, CEO and co-founder, airSlate. “There has never been a more important time to use no-code business automation, with a growing number of remote employees looking to access and use data and applications, without the immediate support of an IT department. For the citizen developers navigating today’s remote-first environment, Flow Creator is here to make your lives easier.”
Flow Creator is a part of the company’s airSlate workflow automation solution that allows anyone to build, integrate, automate and deploy entire workflows in hours. With dozens of drag-and-drop interfaces and thousands of no-code bots, any user — whether non-technical or technical — is empowered to automate an infinite array of tasks, from simple to complex. Single users up to entire departments have used airSlate to automate their interactions 10 times faster without APIs.
Key benefits of Flow Creator include:
- Drag-and-drop steps in your workflow allow you to configure and automate your flow in a visual format, reducing mistakes.
- Assign Bots and Roles to steps to automate next actions and movements for users, with the ability to assign separate fields or entire forms to be filled out and e-signed by individuals or groups, or in a specific order, reducing the delays in business interactions not being completed.
- Native integration with your CRM, with automatic routing to CRM contacts without leaving the airSlate Flow Creator process builder.
- Works with no-code integration and automation bots to send reminders and notifications, transfer data and pull and push data between document and cloud apps.
- Build and launch within minutes rather than days, increasing time to value.