Spectro Cloud has released a new, self-hosted version of its flagship product, Spectro Cloud.
Tricentis announced a new way to automate ServiceNow testing with its new solution, Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow.
Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow is natively built on the ServiceNow platform and enables 40 times faster testing of ServiceNow applications with the highest level of usability to increase test coverage and quality. It provides enterprise customers an easy to use, flexible, and targeted solution to fully automate the testing of ServiceNow applications, workflows, and customizations. This frees up developer time to focus on business requirements and enables testers and business analysts to collaborate in a more agile way. With features such as point and click recording, real-time playback of tests, and automatic case creation, Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow has extreme flexibility to provide a versatile solution to test applications and workflows, regardless of customizations.
“Tricentis has been consistently expanding its portfolio to offer the most comprehensive continuous testing solutions for large enterprises,” said Sandeep Johri, Tricentis CEO. “Digital workflows that enterprise IT organizations are looking to deliver on the ServiceNow platform require custom development and testing. Our new Test Automation solution offers break-through capabilities to test every aspect of ServiceNow deployments, without limitations, enabling speed and agility for our customers. As the global leader in continuous testing, our vision is to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and software delivery by addressing enterprise-wide testing needs.”
Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow benefits:
- Continuous automation - Automation runs continuously and can execute tests up to 40x faster than developers or manual testers
- Accelerate deployments - Enables faster time to value by generating hundreds of tests in seconds, as opposed to hours or even days
- Customizable and flexible - Provides versatility for customers to test their workflows and applications before going live, as no two workflows are the same
- Decrease defects - Increased test coverage allows businesses to detect errors immediately throughout the development process
- DevOps-compatible – Offers the ability to integrate with the organization‘s CI/CD pipeline so users can continue to test and innovate rapidly
“The addition of Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow augments Tricentis’ overall continuous testing strategy and expands the company’s presence in the enterprise applications space with this ServiceNow focus,” said Melinda Ballou, research director, Application Life-Cycle Management, IDC. “We are seeing significant growth in the Automated Software Quality (ASQ) arena and the need for continuous test automation to increase efficiency and improve execution as businesses must rapidly respond to dynamic change and digitization across applications with targeted capabilities.”