Raytheon Company is collaborating with Red Hat to develop a new, security-focused software development solution, known as DevSecOps, for enterprise environments.
Talend announced Talend Cloud is now available on Microsoft Azure, offering a secure and scalable Integration Platform-as-a-Service for collecting, transforming and cleaning data.
With embedded data quality and native integration performance, Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure delivers the trusted data companies need to make real-time business decisions, accelerate advanced analytics, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
Talend Cloud is easy-to-use and optimized for Azure and also provides support for multi-cloud and hybrid environments for maximum flexibility. For organizations, this creates an easier and faster implementation cycle and increases performance and efficiency for data integration.
As more data is ingested and analyzed in the cloud, Talend Cloud on Azure helps organizations segment customers, operationalize data science algorithms, and integrate historical and streaming data to respond in real-time to business opportunities and threats.
Talend Cloud on Azure supports capabilities such as:
- Broad connectivity for on-prem, cloud, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments and support for Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure HDInsight, and many more to take advantage of optimal performance and scale
- Built-in pervasive data quality to ensure trusted data and regulatory compliance
- Integration with Azure DevOps and support for CI/CD and serverless for easier scale and improved productivity
- Governed self-service apps, such as Pipeline Designer, Data Preparation*, Data Stewardship*, to democratize data and facilitate transition to cloud for data-driven organizations
- Predictable pricing (user-based) with pay-as-you-go options
“Our strong relationship with Microsoft on Analytics and Azure led to combining our technologies to provide an easier, faster, and seamless experience for companies that want to accelerate their cloud data warehousing and advanced analytics projects,” says Ciaran Dynes, SVP of Product at Talend. “We’ve built Talend Cloud on Microsoft Azure to meet growing demand from companies wanting to process data faster for better insight and customer experiences, using the same budget and skill sets. We are thrilled to work closely with the Azure team to make this offering possible.”
John “JG” Chirapurath, Azure Data and AI, Microsoft Corp. added, “Addressing an increasingly complex data landscape, Talend’s offering of built-in data quality, native code generation, and self-service capabilities are a natural fit with our customers’ needs. The ability to deliver a single source of trustworthy data for our customers across a range of industries, including retail and pharmaceutical, is invaluable.”