Redgate’s new SQL Monitor now ensures that DevOps teams can monitor and track deployments at all times.
Split Software announced a two-way data integration with Google Analytics that can instantly detect performance issues caused by new features.
This integration is unique to Split and includes the ability to ingest data from and export data to Google Analytics.
Pairing web performance data with feature flag data gives engineering teams a direct understanding of how key service level objectives – such as page load time – are impacted by each new feature they release.
“The strength of Split’s platform is the power to measure performance and outcomes of feature flags. Through our integration with Google Analytics, we are helping businesses to respond faster to any issue that may impact the customer experience,” said Trevor Stuart, Head of Product and co-founder at Split. “By closing the feedback loop from the features built, development teams deliver quantifiable customer and business value.”
Other product capabilities include:
- Send web performance, conversion and business data from Google Analytics to Split to understand the impact of new features
- Use average revenue per cart to see if a new feature improves business outcomes
- Send a record of every feature flag in Split – called an impression – to Google Analytics for segmentation analysis
- Send feature data from Split to Google Analytics to segment session or goal completion data by exposure to a new feature
- Instantly kill any feature in Split that causes a degradation in performance indicators measured by Google Analytics