Harness announced end-to-end integrations with Amazon (AWS) GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to help DevOps and engineering teams perform multi-cloud software deployments.
Felicis Ventures has invested an additional $5M in Sourcegraph, bringing the total raised to over $46M, including a $23M Series B in March 2020 led by Craft Ventures.
With this momentum and the investment, Sourcegraph is improving to provide universal code search to every developer:
- Building cloud-hosted universal code search (right now, you need to self-host Sourcegraph to use it on private code)
- Making virtually all public code searchable on Sourcegraph Cloud by anyone (right now, it only has popular open-source projects)
- Scaling up our Customer Engineering team to help people spread Sourcegraph to the rest of their company
- Collaborating with popular open source projects to enable really good code search for each project
- Starting outreach to students and universities so students can better find answers to their code questions and more quickly learn about codebases