Canonical welcomes the .NET development platform, one of Microsoft’s earliest contributions to open source projects, as a native experience on Ubuntu hosts and container images, starting in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Rezilion announced a partnership with CircleCI to give developers the tools necessary to secure software products faster.
Deployed in minutes, the integration with CircleCI allows customers the ability to easily detect, prioritize and remediate software vulnerabilities early on in the product development lifecycle, reducing their vulnerability backlog by up to 85% and remediation timelines from months to hours.
With this integration with CircleCI, Rezilion's platform first helps DevOps teams discover all software components in their environment. Then, using granular run-time validation, Rezilion helps teams prioritize vulnerabilities that are exploitable and eliminate vulnerabilities that pose no risk, so they can focus on what matters most and remediate strategically, while saving a significant amount of time.
Through the Rezilion-CircleCI integration, customers will enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduce vulnerability backlog by 85% by eliminating un-exploitable vulnerabilities that are not loaded to memory.
- Reduce patching efforts by prioritizing what matters most in your environment thus saving developers many hours and delivering better products faster.
- Reduce remediation timelines from months to hours with seamless integration into the development workflow that allows timely attention to threats.
- A dynamic Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) that quickly provides a comprehensive view of all the software components including open source components including their loaded/unloaded status and exportable in CycloneDX format.
- VEX (Vulnerability Exploitability Exchange) export, providing a standardized format to communicate vulnerabilities and their impact with customers and regulators.
- The ability to shift left. Customers can validate vulnerabilities early on in the development process - right after the build - as part of the existing testing phase within the CI pipeline.
- Actionable insights and easy-to-interpret results. Customers can view and share reports from within the CircleCI UI that provide actionable insights for taking remediation steps.
Liran Tancman, Co-Founder and CEO, of Rezilion, said: "Our partnership is a game changer for development teams who can now prioritize and focus on vulnerabilities that pose actual risk and remediate within hours saving a lot of time while continuously delivering secure products."