CloudBees announced the integration of CloudBees’ continuous delivery and release orchestration solution, CloudBees CD/RO, with Argo Rollouts.
Qualys announced its new GovCloud platform along with the achievement of FedRAMP Ready status at the High impact level, from the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
Qualys GovCloud is a comprehensive offering including - asset inventory with external attack surface visibility, vulnerability risk and remediation management and compliance management - that federal agencies can use as the foundation for their cybersecurity programs. Its integrated platform includes all the critical security and compliance solutions needed to address Executive Orders and aligns with NIST 800-53 v5 standards eliminating the need to stitch together siloed solutions.
The highly scalable GovCloud platform supports federal and commercial organizations cost-effectively, delivering integrated capabilities, 24x7 support and training while maintaining the highest level of protection. Qualys GovCloud includes:
- Cybersecurity Asset Management with External Attack Surface Management – to identify, discover inventory and classify all known and unknown assets with security context. The solution also syncs with your CMDB, helping address CISA BOD 23-01 and comprehensively report against the NIST 800-53 v5 requirement of CM-8.
- Vulnerability Management Detection and Response (VMDR) - assess, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities based on TruRisk to meet Executive order 14028, OMB M-21-31 as well as monitor posture against NIST requirement of RA-5.
- Configuration and Policy Compliance - GovCloud's Regulatory Compliance Management with Policy Compliance capability allows government agencies to assess configuration posture against DISA while auditing and reporting their compliance with a wide range of standards, including NIST 800-53/FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, NIST CSF, CMMC, CERT Resiliency, etc.
- File Integrity Monitoring – detects and alerts on unauthorized changes to software firmware and information to align with the NIST SI-7 requirement.
- Container Security - continuously discover, track, and secure containers from build to runtime, aligning with the key federal DevOps initiative while addressing the additional FedRAMP requirement of NIST RA-5 regarding assessing containers for vulnerability risk.
"As the only vulnerability management platform currently with FedRAMP Ready status at the High impact level, we are dedicated to providing federal agencies with a modern alternative to legacy scanners to improve their security posture as they embrace digital transformation." said Sumedh Thakar, President and CEO of Qualys.
amazee.io, a Mirantis company, announced that its fully-managed application delivery platform is available in AWS Marketplace.
env0 secured an additional $18.1 million of funding to conclude its Series A investment round with a total of $35.1 million.
Planview announced a new strategic collaboration with UiPath. The integration is designed to fuse the UiPath Business Automation Platform with the Planview Value Stream Management (VSM) solution Planview® Tasktop Hub.
Noname Security announced major enhancements to its API security platform to help organizations protect their API ecosystem, secure their applications, and increase cyber resilience.
Mirantis announced the latest version of Mirantis Container Cloud -- MCC 2.23 -- that simplifies operations with the ability to monitor applications performance with a new Grafana dashboard and to make updates to Kubernetes clusters with a one-click “upgrade” button from a web interface.
Pegasystems announced updates to Pega Cloud supported by an enhanced Global Operations Center to deliver a more scalable, reliable, and secure foundation for its suite of AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation solutions.
D2iQ announced the launch of DKP Gov, a new container-management solution optimized for deployment within the government sector.
StackHawk announced the availability of StackHawk Pro and StackHawk Enterprise for trial and purchase through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Octopus Deploy announced the results KinderSystems has seen working with Octopus. Through the use of Octopus, KinderSystems automates its software deployment processes to meet the complex needs of its customers and reduce the time to deploy software.
Elastic Path announced Integrations Hub, a library of instant-on, no-code integrations that are fully managed and hosted by Elastic Path.
Yugabyte announced key updates to YugabyteDB Managed, including the launch of the YugabyteDB Managed Command Line Interface (CLI).
Ambassador Labs released Telepresence for Docker, designed to make it easy for developer teams to build, test and deliver apps at scale across Kubernetes.
Fermyon Technologies introduced Spin 1.0, a major new release of the serverless functions framework based on WebAssembly.
Torc announced the acquisition of coding performance measurement application Codealike to empower software developers with even more data that increases skills, job opportunities and enterprise value.