CloudBees launched a new partner program that expands ISV partners’ ability to align with CloudBees offerings and the global Jenkins community.
Panzura announced the launch of the Panzura Freedom 8 multi-cloud file services platform.
Panzura Freedom 8 delivers advancements in performance, scale, cloud data protection, central management, search, analytics and mobile access in one global cloud-native file system.
Panzura Freedom 8 makes it easy to migrate apps and data to the cloud without re-write. It fuels significant productivity gains for globally dispersed teams collaborating on games, buildings, software, cars, amusement parks or other large-scale projects. Panzura Freedom 8 also delivers advanced file security and cloud data protection with industry-first Cloud Mirroring – mirrors data to two or more clouds – while lowering costs by up to 70% for managing the explosive growth of unstructured file data. Together with Panzura’s Vizion.ai multi-cloud data management service, customers can create one view of enterprise data to search, analyze and control that data across the enterprise.
Capabilities of Panzura Freedom 8:
- Performance – 4X increased throughput for read/write operations to the public cloud and 20Gbps front-end throughput per Freedom Filer virtual machine means Panzura Freedom 8 can service the most demanding I/O for NFS and SMB file-based applications, machines and users.
- Scale – No limits for the number of global sites in one global filesystem with 3X faster metadata sync performance using Panzura patented SmartSynch technology along with 2X improvement in metadata space consumption. In addition, single filers now support 5,000 connections and hundreds of thousands of connections in a cluster.
- Cloud Data Protection and Availability – Cloud Mirroring of data to two or more clouds provides auto-failover protection and business continuity. Cloud Mirroring protects against business disruption from cloud outages, accidental deletion of cloud buckets and doubles cloud storage availability. In addition, automated failover for local and global high-availability (HA) filers keep services running without disruption.
- One Portal Management – Granular REST API for fully automated deployment, configuration and management of all Freedom filers, including performance, health and status metrics. Single portal for monitoring statistics for all filer nodes worldwide, including central, customizable alerting capabilities.
- Search and Analytics – Visualize, index, search, audit and analyze Panzura Freedom 8 file data with Vizion.ai.
- Mobile Access – Real-time and Enterprise File Sync and Share Services (EFSS) access to Panzura Freedom 8 for mobile application users. Includes full Mobile Device Management (MDM) support with ability to revoke access immediately or auto-expiration.
Panzura Freedom 8 delivers multi-cloud freedom to choose the best cloud provider and deployment options – dark site private, hybrid or in a public cloud – based on requirements. Freedom 8 is FIPS 140-2 certified and provides customer key management for the highest levels of security and control.
Panzura Freedom 8 will be available starting in mid-July.