Push Technology will provide Diffusion Cloud, Push Technology’s Real-Time API Management Cloud Platform, free for all existing customers and new customers developing systems in the cloud during these challenging times.
Panzura announced the addition of the Panzura Mobile Client to the Panzura Freedom Family, enabling organizations to natively share files from the cloud to any device at any location.
Panzura Mobile Client builds on Panzura Freedom, the foundation for unstructured data management in the cloud. With Panzura, customers are able to manage the explosive growth of unstructured data by transforming the complex and costly traditional storage model to the cloud. Panzura Freedom delivers unprecedented performance and scale; the ability to expand data center workloads; deployment across any platform and any cloud; automated, centralized management; and unmatched cloud-based data protection.
Previously, mobile users were unable to natively share files within the Panzura Cloud File System (PCFS) using mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones. Now with Panzura Mobile Client, organizations have access to new mobile Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) functionality, allowing customers to share files across any iOS, Android, PC, or Mac device from any location with the ease of consumer-level file sharing and enterprise-class security.
Panzura Mobile Client features include:
- Panzura Freedom Integration – Enables mobile access to existing shares without duplicating data offsite to third-party cloud services.
- Freedom Data Services – Deduplication, compression, and military-grade encryption ensure efficient and secure file storage to meet cost and compliance requirements.
- Any Platform, Any Cloud, Any Device – Panzura Freedom expands from any cloud in any combination of physical, virtual, or in-cloud instance to support mobile file sharing with iOS, Android, PC, and Mac clients.
- Active Directory Authentication – Organizations retain control and maintain access to their data through Active Directory (AD) authentication.
- Hybrid Cloud Ready – Supports multiple deployment options either on-premises or in the cloud.
- Data Control – Improves data security and management by eliminating the need for third-party applications like Dropbox for unstructured data management.
- Flexible Sharing Control Policies – Restricts sharing of files and folders to specific domains. Organizations have full control of sharing content by public or password-protected links.
“Panzura Freedom has set the standard for solving the problems caused by exponential unstructured data growth,” said Patrick Harr, CEO of Panzura. “With the addition of Panzura Mobile Client to the Panzura Freedom Family, IT can provide employees and executives the mobile access to data that they want, while also ensuring they retain the security and control that IT requires.”