Parasoft announced the newest release of Parasoft C/C++test, the unified C and C++ development testing solution for enterprise and embedded applications.
OutSystems and Workato announced a partnership aimed at allowing organizations to rapidly realize innovation, time to value, productivity, and mission-critical objectives through readily available application connectors.
Persistent Systems is integral to this partnership as a strategic implementation and go-to-market partner for both OutSystems and now Workato. Together, the companies are building new products, automating business processes, and transforming customer experiences for their enterprise customers.
Through the OutSystems low-code platform, developers and business users will be able to call on Workato’s rich set of over 1,000 app connectors and over 400,000 pre-built automation recipes to intelligently move data between OutSystems apps and thousands of applications and databases at much faster speeds. Together, OutSystems and Workato address the ever-increasing demand for:
- Large enterprise core system integration – Leveraging data integration, messaging, API management, EDI, and bot-assisted file transfer capabilities
- Mission-critical system integration – Accelerating time to value through rapid third-party integrations and continuous automation through a readily accessible data integration layer
- Connected customer experiences – Providing a consistent view of data spread across many departments to unify customer experiences across different channels
- Emerging integration needs – Through AI, machine learning, and natural language processing integration, automation of chat-bot tasks, RPA, and collaboration tool integration
- Line of business and self-service enablement – Extend organization and role access through HR, sales, marketing, support, and IT accessible integrations