Progress announced the latest release of Progress Flowmon.
Opsera announces its native Salesforce CI/CD release automation functionality.
This new feature gives Business Application teams the same powerful DevOps platform that software delivery teams use to significantly shorten software delivery cycles, enhance pipeline quality and security, lower operations costs and align software delivery to business outcomes.
Those who rely on third-party Salesforce tools find themselves blocked from using the modern tools needed to automate and improve the quality and security of their Salesforce deployments.
With Opsera's Salesforce CI/CD release automation, DevOps teams can build resilient, secure, and scalable declarative CI/CD pipelines, with built-in quality and security gates, accelerating all phases of their Salesforce development, integration, and deployment, providing:
- Integrations with choice of source code management (SCM) tools, including triggers to automate your CI/CD pipelines
- Seamless integration to security tools (Sonarqube, codescan etc) and testing tools (Selenium, provar etc)
- Out of the box integration with collaboration tools (Slack, Microsoft Teams) and ITSM tools (Jira, ServiceNow)
- Real-time governance, auditing, and compliance reporting
- End-to-End Visibility and full-context monitoring for troubleshooting across your software delivery management
- Back up, recovery, and synchronization across Orgs and source code management
Opsera's No-Code DevOps Orchestration Platform can be used across the enterprise including SDLC (software delivery lifecycle), IaC (infrastructure as code) and SaaS applications. Additional Enterprise SaaS applications apart from Salesforce are currently in development with existing customers and partners.