LogiGear announced TestArchitect now integrates and provides native support for Oracle E-Business Suite applications and Oracle’s JD Edwards.
LogiGear’s TestArchitect provides native automation support for Oracle Applications for web-based or Java-based GUI objects recognition. With LogiGear’s action-based testing method built into TestArchitect, business testers can create modular and reusable tests with minimal programming support. Additionally, with a library of more than 400 pre-programmed and reusable actions for test cases, weeks of coding are completely eliminated, saving manpower and budget. TestArchitect also helps extend the value of the JD Edwards system, maximizing ROI by reducing testing time and disruption and keeping enterprises code current.
Additionally, with a library of more than 400 pre-programmed and reusable actions for test cases, weeks of coding are completely eliminated, saving manpower and budget. TestArchitect also helps extend the value of the JD Edwards system, maximizing ROI by reducing testing time and disruption and keeping enterprises code current.
TestArchitect, powered by the Action-Based Testing method, is a functional test automation tool for Oracle applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s JD Edwards and Oracle Database. It is one of few test automation tools in the market that has native support for Oracle Forms, which provides the most reliable objects recognition whether web based or Java based.
TestArchitect Key Features:
- Supports Oracle Forms packaged app, web app, web services, database, PDF testing
- 400+ built-in actions with smart functionalities, with Intuitive Test IDE to build modular and reusable test assets
- Parallel test execution and easy to analyze test reports with automatic screenshot recording
- Variation Handling: One set of tests can run on all platforms and on all versions/flavors of an application, rather than having to create slightly-different tests for each situation
- Data-driven testing, multi-user testing, distributed testing and Test Management, Reporting & Dashboard
- Extend automation capabilities using C#, Java & Python
- Integrations: Selenium WebDriver, MS Visual Studio/ TFS/ Test Manager, Quality Center, Jira, Zephyr, Jenkins
“Our TestArchitect offers simple turnkey test automation solutions, robust technology, attention to detail and unparalleled support for business analysts, technical testers and automation engineers alike,” said Hung Nguyen, CEO of LogiGear. “With this release of TestArchitect, Oracle implementations are natively supported, enabling testing teams to achieve quick and easy automation in large scale. We are pleased to support Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s JD Edwards.”