Red Hat announced the launch of Red Hat remote certification exams.
Learning Tree International has broadened its Agile offerings to enable the delivery of comprehensive, end-to-end Agile transformation solutions to IT organizations.
This expanded offering covers all major Agile frameworks through a network of partnerships with leading Agile thought leadership organizations. Agile solutions now include certification exam preparation training for industry-leading certifications from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, Scaled Agile, Lean Kanban University, Lean IT Association, Project Management Institute (PMI), and APMG.
“Agile transformation at the organizational level requires a major shift in culture and processes — more than can be gained from one individual attending training or earning a certification,” said Richard A. Spires, CEO of Learning Tree International. “We are proud to deliver customized Agile implementation programs that fit our clients’ needs, regardless of which Agile framework they’re adopting — from training and certification, to Acceleration Workshops that drive real organizational transformation.”
Agile certification offerings include:
- Scrum Alliance: Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner, and Certified Scrum Developer
- ICAgile: ICAgile Fundamentals, Engineering, Testing, and Devops Tracks
- Scaled Agile: SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification, SAFe Practitioner Certification (SP)
- Lean Kanban University: Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP), Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
- Lean IT Association: Lean IT Foundation Certification
- PMI: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- APMG: APMG AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner
Learning Tree’s Agile solutions approach focuses on addressing the major training challenges IT organizations face when adopting Agile:
- Agile adoption requires a mindset and culture shift: In a recent Agile survey, 42% of respondents indicated that company culture was at odds with core Agile values, leading to Agile project failure. Learning Tree offers training, support, and Agile certification for all IT business roles — from developers and programmers, to project managers and business analysts — but also coaching and mentoring support to create an Agile culture and environment in which Agile projects can thrive.
- Training in a bubble isn’t working: 44% of respondents from the same survey cited insufficient training as a leading cause of Agile project failure. Learning Tree’s solution extends from skills assessments, to training, certification, and embedded coaching to expedite the adoption of Agile methodologies. Acceleration Workshops, in which Learning Tree instructors support actual Agile implementation projects in a workshop environment, can accelerate the pace of adoption even more.
- Training providers focus narrowly on one or two frameworks: Having adopted a framework-agnostic approach, Learning Tree is able to provide the training that IT organizations need, no matter what framework they’re using or where they are in their Agile journey.
“As technology is further integrated – at an accelerated rate – into every customer project and program under management, change management has become a critical discipline to stay on budget and on schedule,” said Brian Green,SVP, Client Solutions, Learning Tree International. “Global Financial Services firms are leading the adoption of Agile techniques, however, the majority of organizations adopting Agile are reaping the benefits of improved project visibility, enhanced team productivity, and confidence in change management.”