Splunk announced the new Splunk Observability Cloud, the full-stack, analytics-powered and enterprise-grade Observability solution.
The JFrog DevOps Platform Enterprise+ plan is now available on the Google Cloud Marketplace as a SaaS subscription.
The JFrog DevOps Platform, a multi-cloud, universal DevOps platform, uniquely drives continuous software releases from source to any deployment target. Google Cloud customers can now quickly and easily deploy the JFrog Platform with full Enterprise+ subscription capabilities in just a few clicks via the Google Cloud Marketplace.
The JFrog Platform Enterprise+ subscription is a comprehensive DevOps offering from JFrog designed to enable large enterprises to support the needs of modern application delivery, at scale including binaries management, container registry, built-in security, CI/CD pipelines, and advanced distribution capabilities.
The Enterprise+ subscription includes:
- JFrog Artifactory – A universal package management and container registry solution
- JFrog Xray – Enabling DevSecOps at scale with continuous scanning for security vulnerabilities and license compliance for open-source dependencies.
- JFrog Distribution & Hybrid Edges – Accelerates secure software distribution across large-scale hybrid infrastructure footprints, edges, IoT, and remote offices
- JFrog Pipelines – End-to-end CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Admin dashboard, analytics, and 24/7 high-touch support
“By offering our enterprise capabilities on the Google Cloud Marketplace, we are demonstrating our commitment to meeting customers where they are, and in the case of Google Cloud, a secure, flexible infrastructure,” said JFrog’s Casey O’Mara, VP of Worldwide Business Development and Global Alliances. “We are extending our flagship enterprise capabilities to enable customers to easily set up, configure, and deploy our solutions. With just a few clicks, you can have a secure, flexible, and cost-effective platform to accelerate your business end-to-end.”
This release demonstrates a continued partnership with Google Cloud, which includes integrations with popular Google Cloud services, such as Anthos, GKE, Google Cloud Run, and Google Cloud Storage.