IT Revolution announced its next round of speakers for the DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018.
IT Revolution and founding partner, Electric Cloud, are hosting the event at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas from October 22-24, 2018.
The DevOps Enterprise Summit features world-class learning opportunities, inclusive networking sessions, and a collaborative platform to exchange insights with leading business and technology leaders from around the globe.
Attendees are encouraged to register early, as the event is expected to sell out.
The second round of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 includes:
- Ann Bradley, Chief Privacy Officer and Global Counsel for Nike Direct
- Ann Corrao, Distinguished Engineer, CTO for Cloud Managed Application Services, IBM
- Chad Dunavant, SVP Product Management, CSG International
- Damon Edwards, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Rundeck
- Olivier Jacques, Principal, DevOps Transformation, DXC Technologies
- Mik Kersten, Founder and CEO of Tasktop
- Erica Morrison, Executive Director, Software Engineering, CSG International
- Scott Prugh, SVP Software Engineering, CSG International
- Joseph Wilson, Executive Director, Global Information Security, CSG International
"I'm very much looking forward to another incredible learning experience for technology leaders who are transforming their organizations at the DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas," said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook and Accelerate. "Our focus areas this year are joint presentations from business leaders and technology leaders who are helping their organizations win, and exploring next-generation Operations and infrastructure. Without a doubt, there's been no better time to be in technology than now, where it can help organizations achieve its survival and thrive in the marketplace."
The DevOps Enterprise Summit is a conference for technology and business leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver and operate software to help their organizations win in the marketplace.
Entering its fifth year in the USA, its goal is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding, enabling the cultural norms, technical practices and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
The event features experience report and subject matter expert talks from technology and business leaders at top global brands that leverage DevOps to thrive within todayâ€™s software-driven economy. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.