DevOps Institute will host SKILup Festival in Singapore on November 15, 2022.
IT Revolution announced its second round of speakers for its DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2018.
The event will take place at the Intercontinental London - The O2 from 25-26 June, 2018.
Attendees can expect in-depth experience reports and educational sessions led by technology practitioners, extensive networking opportunities, and more.
The second round of speakers includes:
- Aimee Bechtle, Senior Manager Advanced Engineering, Capital One
- Nicole Bryan, VP of Product, Tasktop
- Cornelia Davis, Sr. Director of Technology, Pivotal
- Carmen DeArdo, Technology Director, Nationwide Insurance
- Dominica DeGrandis, Director, Digital Transformation, Tasktop
- Damon Edwards, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Rundeck
- Mirco Hering, APAC DevOps & Agile Lead, Accenture
- Nick Funnell, GTIS CTO Hosting Development Lead, Barclays
- Mik Kersten, CEO, Tasktop
- Charity Majors CEO and Co-Founder, Honeycomb
- Tapabrata "Topo" Pal, Senior Director & Sr. Engineering Fellow, Capital One
- Frederieke Ubels, Director, bol.com
- John Willis, VP of Devops and Digital Practices, SJ Technologies
- Jennifer Wood, Head of Performance & Business Management, Technology, NatWest
"This new group of speakers represents technology leaders who have boldy inspired change and overcome complex organizational challenges," said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project and The DevOps Handbook. "We are eager to hear the transformation stories and best practices that encompass all things DevOps - from the pipeline, to the processes, to the people."
The DevOps Enterprise Summit is a vendor-neutral conference for technology and business leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver and operate software to help their organizations win in the marketplace.
Entering its third year in Europe and fifth year in the US, its goal is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding, enabling the cultural norms, technical practices and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
The event features experience report and subject matter expert talks from technology leaders at top global brands that leverage DevOps to thrive within an increasingly software-driven economy. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.