GitLab is releasing 13.0 of its DevSecOps platform to enable organizations to efficiently adapt and respond to new and dynamic business challenges.
Impetus Technologies announced the immediate availability of the latest version of StreamAnalytix, a visual self-service data flow and analytics platform that transforms data into actionable business insights through end-to-end functionality of data processing, machine learning, and DevOps.
The enhanced self-service capabilities in the latest version allow customers to build data flows using a visually interactive environment to interact with the data.
The platform also offers features like auto-schema detection, continuous integration and deployment, test case execution, improved DevOps capabilities, and integration with Python Notebooks (Jupyter) for enhanced collaboration.
"StreamAnalytix brings data engineers, data scientists, and business analysts together by enabling data processing, analytics, and machine learning in a unified collaborative platform. With enhanced self-service capabilities, StreamAnalytix now empowers a broad set of users to collaborate and explore complex data at scale, have greater control over the end-analytic output, and make a greater business impact," said Punit Shah, Senior Solutions Architect at Impetus Technologies.
Also available in the cloud on AWS Marketplace along with a fully supported on-prem deployment model, other significant additions in the latest version of StreamAnalytix include:
- Workflow orchestration: Supports creating data pipeline workflows with advanced scheduling options
- Instant debugging capability: Allows customers to view data graphically as it flows through various logical components and to search through data flow logs from the StreamAnalytix UI
- More machine learning transformations and models
- Support for Spark 2.3 and 2.4
- Several performance enhancements