DevOps Institute will host SKILup Festival in Singapore on November 15, 2022.
HeadSpin formally launched and unveiled its global testing and mobile experience platform (MEP) that helps developers build high quality mobile experiences.
The HeadSpin platform enables mobile application developers to accelerate release cycles, to build for complex user environments and to know instantly whenever any code breaks globally. The platform also proactively monitors user experience and performance issues in real-time around the world.
The HeadSpin platform has helped mobile application developers identify 1% of their performance issues that cause 80% of the user complaints and 60% of their user experience issues pre-release, resulting in a 40% improvement in customer experience and 25% improvement in application reliability.
The HeadSpin platform is used by engineering, QA, localization, reliability, growth and product teams. The platform allows developers to deploy code quickly without compromising quality and performance or worrying about fixing bugs later -- by enabling continuous testing and monitoring in real-world conditions pre and post-release. Developers are able to deliver great user experience globally by keeping up with the complexity of diverse user environments that cannot be replicated by emulators, simulators, crowdsourcing or manual processes. In addition, developers save time by knowing where and when critical bugs or performance issues are going to be or happen due to HeadSpin's active monitoring and AI-powered technology.
The HeadSpin platform offers:
- Test with real devices and real networks under real-world conditions
- All-in-one dashboard for user experience data
- No SDK - don't expand your code base
- No device rooting or jailbreaking
- High speed, parallel iOs device access
- Support with 22,000+ devices in 140+ locations around the world
- AI-powered solution that detects mobile experience issues reliably at scale
- Zero-day support for new operating systems and devices
- 100% uptime on devices
- Pre- and post-release coverage
- Dedicated secured hosting coverage in 100+ countries globally