ShiftLeft released a new version of NextGen Static Analysis (NG SAST), including new workflows, purpose-built for developers that significantly improve security, while enhancing productivity.
Fugue's Software as a Service product now supports the Microsoft Azure cloud computing service.
Fugue provides enterprises with continuous visibility into the security posture of their Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environments and protects critical resources with self-healing infrastructure. Fugue enables development teams to "Shift Left" on cloud security and compliance by integrating policy checks into CI/CD pipelines.
Fugue provides the ability to baseline cloud infrastructure environments. A baseline serves as a "contract" between cloud teams (e.g., DevOps, security, compliance) for known-good cloud infrastructure configurations. Fugue detects drift from the baseline so teams can understand and validate change, identify potential security and compliance issues, and track change over time. Fugue can make security-critical infrastructure resources self-healing by autonomously remediating drift back to the established baseline without the need to code and manage automation scripts or bots.
"Enterprise organizations are leveraging multiple cloud service providers, and they need a solution that maintains the security and compliance posture of their infrastructure environments across clouds while helping their application teams innovate faster," said Phillip Merrick, CEO of Fugue. "Extending Fugue's capabilities for infrastructure baselining, compliance reporting, and Shift Left to Microsoft Azure provides our customers with a single solution for ensuring cloud security and compliance in their multi-cloud operations."
Fugue Use Cases
- Validate cloud environments for compliance (e.g., HIPAA, PCI, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, and GDPR) and assistance to correct violations
- Baseline cloud environments to establish "known-good" infrastructure configurations and a single source of truth and trust for cloud stakeholders
- Detect baseline drift and make resources self-healing against misconfiguration to protect against data leaks and compliance violations
- Shift Left on cloud infrastructure security and compliance by including policy checks in CI/CD pipelines to help developers move fast and safely
- Continuous compliance visibility and reporting across entire enterprise cloud footprint, including multiple accounts, regions, and cloud providers
Fugue for Microsoft Azure and AWS is available now for all customers.