Red Hat introduced Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9, the Linux operating system designed to drive more consistent innovation across the open hybrid cloud, from bare metal servers to cloud providers and the farthest edge of enterprise networks.
- Build apps that are less buggy with reliable data
- Leverage real-time data subscriptions with no-fetch code
- Automatically secure front-end apps (data-centric security)
- Increase server availability with more resilient CDN
- Decrease time-to-deploy and save on developer overhead
- Reduce development overhead by bypassing layers of data retrieval