Exadel announced new updates to its Digital Transformation Practice (DTP).
The Exadel Digital Transformation Practice brings together expertise in modern application design and development (ADD) and now includes cloud-first and cloud-hybrid design, microservices architecture support, and DevOps and QA Automation services.
From decades of experience working with clients on software development projects, Exadel has developed a packaged solution focused on addressing modern technologies associated with successful digital transformation initiatives. This solution includes best practices around building a Kubernetes-based model for application development complete with automated deployments using the popular open source infrastructure-as-code software tool, Terraform, and baked-in best practices for QA automation and microservices development. Because it uses Terraform, the solution can be deployed to multiple cloud providers - it currently supports AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
It is available as a one-size-fits-all solution including:
- Firewall - using Bastion as a secure layer between the public internet and Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
- DMZ - public subnet protecting internal resources
- Kubernetes-based App Infrastructure - deploy Kubernetes and container infrastructure including auto-scaling
- QA Automation Templates - containers hosting Selenium and QA automation technology
- Microservice Development Template - templates for global application service and local application service discovery
- Data Service Connectors - separate subnet for hosting data services for specific cloud providers
Each of these components can also be separated out and deployed independently to accelerate a more traditional DevOps engagement.