Elastic Path announced Integrations Hub, a library of instant-on, no-code integrations that are fully managed and hosted by Elastic Path.
With integrations proving the greatest barrier to Composable Commerce adoption, Integrations Hub builds and orchestrates the connections, reducing the cost of implementation by 60% and time to market from months to weeks.
Integrations Hub currently includes instant-on, commerce-enabled integrations with the leading vendors for email, enterprise resource planning (ERP), fulfillment, inventory management, loyalty, marketing automation, marketplace, product information management (PIM), search, short message service (SMS), and tax. In just a few clicks, Elastic Path system admins can launch integrations from Algolia, Advanced Commerce, Avalara, Braze, Coveo, Fluent Commerce, Klaviyo, Onport, SendGrid, Talon.One, and others.
With the time and cost savings of Integrations Hub, brands can reinvest in areas that improve conversions, increase average order value, and drive customer satisfaction. Additional benefits include:
- Decreased time to build and deploy integrations from months to weeks by abstracting developers from the complexity of managing a diverse set of APIs
- Freedom to easily swap integrations for further customization
- Reduced ongoing DevOps/ CloudOps work by offloading integration management to Elastic Path
- Built-in integrations monitoring and proactive alerting
- Improved data consistency and connectivity across disparate solutions
“Integrations are essential for Composable Commerce, but they require significant resources to build, host, manage, and monitor,” said Bryan House, chief experience officer at Elastic Path. “Far too often, this resource drain keeps talented teams from creating the innovative experiences that drive conversion. With Integrations Hub, we are fundamentally disrupting the existing paradigm of Composable Commerce—eliminating unnecessary complexity for commerce teams and reducing costs by upwards of 60%, all while empowering our customers to create extraordinary experience for their customers.”
Integrations Hub is included with Elastic Path products.