DevOps Institute, a member-based association for advancing the human elements of DevOps, announced its continued growth with the addition of several new team members and promotions.
With more than 200 global Registered Education Partners, tens of thousands of certified professionals and a rapidly expanding worldwide member community, DevOps Institute expanded its team to further support its SKIL Framework of Skills, Knowledge, Ideas and Learning.
DevOps Institute is committed to advancing the human elements of DevOps success by providing IT practitioners and the DevOps community a holistic framework that's needed to advance their careers and support their organization's transformation. From accredited certifications and research to live events and continuous learning programs, DevOps Institute is 100 percent focused on providing the "know-how" to make DevOps possible.
"The results of our recent Upskilling research outlines the growing need for T-shaped professionals* and the new skill sets that are sweeping the global enterprise IT community," said Jayne Groll, CEO of DevOps Institute. "To support our members and partners, and grow our own SKIL framework, we've strengthened our organization with committed and passionate team members. We believe that passionate, skilled people are the critical success factor for DevOps success."
In addition to the team of Community Advocates now supporting the European and Latin America markets, additional team members of DevOps Institute include:
- Rinku Sachdeva: Certification and Learning Program Manager
- Arlene Hoffman: Global Marketing Director
- Sean Bush: Event Management Specialist
In addition, DevOps Institute is pleased to announce the following promotions:
- Dheeraj Nayal has been promoted to Global Community Ambassador
- Marc Halcrow has been promoted to Director of Development and Operations
- Taylor Puleri has been promoted to Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
- Alice Acedia has been promoted to Account Manager to support existing partners