env0, a developer of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) management software, announced the availability of its new open source solution for Terraform users, Terratag.
IT Revolution announced the full conference agenda for DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas Virtual 2020.
The programming promises to deliver technology and business leaders a uniquely engaging and interactive experience unlike any other virtual conference.
Taking place October 13-15, 2020, DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas is three days of non-stop action aimed to capture the energy and community-building usually obtained from attending an in-person conference. DevOps Enterprise Summit limits attendees to 3,000 in order to provide each individual attendee the opportunity to connect with their favorite speakers and share their own stories, challenges and best practices with their peers.
The virtual Las Vegas event features keynotes, panels, breakouts, a community space for spontaneous gatherings, and other networking and collaborative activities to enhance the virtual learning experience for attendees. Sessions will be led by leaders who are pioneering these practices in large and complex organizations across a wide range of industries.
The Las Vegas event programming will include:
- Experience reports from American Airlines, United States Air Force, Target, and more
- Networking sessions utilizing the virtual format
- Virtual book signings by well-known industry authors; Jon Smart, Mark Schwartz, Matthew Skelton and Manuel Pais
- Interest-based video networking, whereby attendees can select and engage with and ask questions of other attendees or speakers
- Birds-of-a-Feather gatherings for finding like-minded peers
- Lean Coffee, a hands-on workshop and interchange between participants
- Virtual Happy Hours for some informal networking, and more.
DevOps Enterprise Summit offers a diverse lineup of speakers representing multiple industries, roles, areas of expertise and more. Recently confirmed speakers include:
- David Blezard, Associate Director of Academic Technology, University of New Hampshire
- Jeremy Castle, Engineering Director, State Farm Insurance
- Ross Clanton, Chief Architect, Managing Director – Technology Transformation, American Airlines
- Madhu Datla, Senior Engineering Manager for DevOps, Global Infrastructure and Systems Engineering Team, Intel
- Adam Furtado, Chief of Platform, Kessel Run, United States Air Force
- Lauren Knausenberger, Deputy Chief Information Officer, United States Air Force
- Maya Leibman, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, American Airlines
- Heather Martin, Director, Value Stream Engineering, Discover Financial Services
- Brian McCarty, Principal Technical Architect, USAA
- Jon Moore, Chief Software Architect & Senior Fellow, Comcast Cable
- Tony Ogden, Director of IT, Modern Tax Platforms, H&R Block
- Brandon Pulsipher, VP, Cloud Engineering and Operations, Adobe
- John Roe, VP, Modern Tax Platforms, H&R Block
- Edward Russell, Director, Infrastructure Tooling & Automation Product Management, Discover Financial Services
- Peter Tiegs, Principal Engineer, Intel
DevOps Enterprise Summit is a conference for technology leaders and practitioners at large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices. The event programming emphasizes the next-generation operations and infrastructure needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.
"In any year, I learn the most at DevOps Enterprise Summit. While we will certainly miss seeing our community in-person in Vegas this year, we have put together an amazing virtual event that captures so much of the magic of our in-person event, and some new elements that can only be done online," said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Unicorn Project, and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook and Accelerate."I'm so excited about the programming we have put together for DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas — I am confident it will be our best yet!"