Copado announced its Winter 21 release, providing end-to-end DevOps value stream management platform for Salesforce.
The Winter 21 release unleashes the value locked inside digital transformation projects by redefining the way companies plan, build, and deliver customer experiences with Salesforce. With new major innovations across all five DevOps stages, Copado Winter 21 enables customers to accelerate Salesforce time-to-value and demonstrate positive business value within 100 days.
Copado offers a fully integrated DevOps value stream platform that replaces fragile and fragmented custom tools while optimizing and measuring the positive business impact of a transformation project.
Customers using the Copado DevOps 360 platform report an average of 46% increase in yearly Salesforce ROI from delivering 40% more features, 75% faster lead times, and 100% higher user adoption. Project risk is mitigated with increased governance and compliance resulting in 94% fewer production bugs, 192% faster time to recover, and thousands of delivery hours saved per year.
“Companies are laser focused on accelerating their digital-first projects because of the exponential impact on real business results,” said Sanjay Gidwani, COO at Copado. “Value stream management is the new must-have for anyone under pressure to meet executive expectations on the speed, quality and visibility of technology investments. By aligning the company’s corporate strategy with the CIO and IT metrics, the Copado DevOps platform delivers a prioritized, faster and continuous stream of value from your cloud platform to your company’s bottom line.”
Copado Winter 21 introduces new features across all five DevOps stages:
- Analyze: New Interactive Insights make Copado DevOps 360 collaborative and interactive with integration with Chatter, Slack, and detailed drill down into VSM data and multi-currency value streams.
- Plan: With new value-driven planning, Copado aligns IT with corporate strategy. Winter 21 supports application and feature-based planning, as well as the ability to prioritize projects using any objectives and prioritize features by value and impact. Copado also supports the SAFe methodology and can sync stories from Jira and Agile Planning boards.
- Build: Winter 21 focuses on the needs of Salesforce administrators with a new suite of declarative pipeline builders that allow non-technical teams to define and manage value pipelines without a single line of code. These new collaborative features enable easy version control, automation flows, and align admins and developers.
- Test: Copado added deeper integrations to leading AI testing tools and updates to its Static Code Analysis and Compliance products to help customers deliver the highest quality releases faster than ever.
- Deliver: With Copado’s new cross-platform tracking, users can visualize work streams across all teams and products. Organizations can automate all deployments, while checking and enforcing quality at each stage.