PASS, the global community of data professionals, has become one of the first major users of a new solution from Redgate that automatically discovers and classifies sensitive data in SQL Server.
CollabNet released a new version of TeamForge, its Agile, application lifecycle management (ALM), and Enterprise Version Control platform for collaborative software development.
This latest TeamForge release offers versatile source code and version control improvements, greater customization and flexibility for developers, support for enterprise-grade high availability, easier installation and a SAML 2.0 integration allowing for Single Sign-On (SSO).
“We are continually improving TeamForge to make it the best solution on the market for collaborative, enterprise software development,” said Thomas Hooker, VP of Marketing at CollabNet. “TeamForge now gives developers more customization options, allowing for greater flexibility in how the platform simplifies processes and connects people, teams and tools. CollabNet works to ensure that customers can create competitive, quality software with enterprise-grade reliability that supports higher levels of availability.”
Together, ALM, Enterprise Version Control and Agile tools allow organizations to achieve DevOps at an enterprise scale. TeamForge connects the enterprise by providing a collaborative, integrated environment for a variety of enterprise development efforts. Organizations can use TeamForge to increase efficiency greatly through the re-use of resources and the extensive visibility and traceability throughout the software development lifecycle.
Recent updates to TeamForge include:
- Improved organization and grouping of artifacts.
- New support for multiple workspaces and new and improved workspace widgets.
- Simplified code review with a single-screen view of code changes.
- Completely updated document workflow management.
- Artifact tagging functionality now supports both document objects and tracker artifacts.
- New functionality for enterprise version control with automation to expedite code review.
- Trackers now support advanced transition settings, allowing mandatory and optional field requirements during tracker status changes.
- Heightened monitoring and alerts for error prevention and resolution related to dependencies.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) option for TeamForge users via SAML 2.0 integration.
- Easier installation.
- High Availability; hardware and software failover for both planned and unplanned events.
TeamForge 17.4 is available now.