VAST Data announced the general availability of its new Container Storage Interface (CSI).
CloudBees announced the availability of CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise to help enterprises accelerate software delivery and meet the rapidly growing volume of software development.
This new offering from CloudBees provides everything needed by modern software organizations to streamline a mature continuous delivery process. It is based on Jenkins software and runs on the only architecture purpose-built for modern DevOps teams.
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise provides value for DevOps teams and ultimately to the business via:
- Enterprise manageability and operations capabilities to enable teams to quickly distribute, set up and share project assets and infrastructure
- Enterprise security with user management, authentication and access control
- Docker containers to enable CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise to be deployed on native and virtualized environments, as well as on private and public clouds
- Ability to run on your platform of choice, including Amazon Web Services, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, VMware vSphere and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A highly-scalable cloud-native, elastic architecture that can scale from one project up to thousands of concurrent projects, each of which can be spun up in minutes
- High availability and redundancy
- Lower infrastructure costs through dynamic allocation of appropriate resources, providing a high-density and very efficient use of infrastructure
- CloudBees Assurance Program, providing a tested and verified CloudBees Jenkins Distribution to ensure safe, stable operation and boring, no-risk upgrades
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise enables organizations to get started with new teams and applications in minutes, thanks to a fully self-service and elastic platform.
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise leverages Jenkins’ 1,200+ extensions and makes it possible for enterprises to have a unified view across their entire software portfolio, from legacy applications to leading-edge, cloud-based microservices, enabling them to evaluate how teams are progressing in their adoption of DevOps, continuous delivery and ultimately time-to-market goals.
As companies adopt continuous delivery they come to realize that if their software delivery environment goes down they are unable to push any changes to production, which can have a serious financial impact. Thanks to its fully fault tolerant architecture and rock-solid certified Jenkins distribution, CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise aggressively reduces potential downtime.
“As organizations drive continuous delivery and DevOps transformations more deeply from a few teams to enterprise-wide roll-outs, they need a platform that makes it possible for them to not only accelerate software delivery but gain the reliability, upgradeability, scalability and maintainability that become increasingly critical at scale,” said Sacha Labourey, CEO and co-founder of CloudBees. “CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise is the only continuous delivery platform today that is ready for enterprise scale and works in the same unified and consistent way across a number of technologies and platform environments.”
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise is available now.