Push Technology will provide Diffusion Cloud, Push Technology’s Real-Time API Management Cloud Platform, free for all existing customers and new customers developing systems in the cloud during these challenging times.
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) launched Cloud Kickstart for Amazon Web Services (AWS), a fixed-time, fixed-price offering that enables clients to safely and quickly leverage the power of AWS across their organization.
“Regardless of whether clients are looking at one workload, multiple workloads, or an entire portfolio, transforming from on-premise to cloud-based IT requires a deep understanding of the best technologies, tools, and vendors to build the right end-to-end solution,” said Robert Christiansen, VP and Cloud Adoption Practice Lead at Cloud Technology Partners. “Cloud Kickstart for AWS takes the guess work out of standing up an enterprise-grade AWS environment and includes all the processes and tools you need to enable your team to safely and securely start provisioning cloud resources.”
Cloud Kickstart for AWS enables your team to quickly start leveraging a secure cloud environment and gain instant awareness of the transformative power of the cloud within your organization. Reducing time to cloud from up to a year to just six weeks, Cloud Kickstart for AWS provides an enterprise-grade AWS environment with all of the essential automation, security, governance, and compliance controls in place including:
- CTP’s recommended tagging standards
- AWS account standards
- IPSec VPN connectivity to AWS
- Platform common services VPC (both production and nonproduction)
- Active Directory integration for controlling access to tooling and environment
- Automated creation of Windows and Linux AMIs
- AMI snapshot management
- Creation of custom IAM Roles
- SDLC toolchain using best-of-breed automation tools
Cloud Kickstart helps companies realize time to value faster with pre-built continuous integrations and continuous testing capabilities that provide immense efficiency gains to DevOps teams. As well as providing best-in-class security, compliance and analytics capabilities to keep your organization’s data secure.
In addition to these features, Cloud Kickstart for AWS also includes a robust reference architecture created with best-of-breed tools in the AWS ecosystem to create a simple package for rapid AWS adoption at scale. From configuration management with Chef to security leveraging Trend Micro, Dome9 Arc and Vault, to operational analytics using Sumo Logic, Cloud Kickstart for AWS includes all the tools you need to ensure a secure and compliant AWS environment.
Today’s Cloud Kickstart for AWS reference architecture includes these proven solutions:
- Host-based anti-malware, intrusion prevention and detection, integrity monitoring and application control (Trend Micro)
- Network security and IAM monitoring and enforcement (Dome9 Arc)
- Secrets store, temporary access leases (Vault)
- Encryption for EBS volumes (AWS)
- Monitoring (AWS Cloudwatch)
- Consolidated logging including CloudTrail, Build, Automation, and security events across all accounts (Sumo Logic)
- Configuration management (Chef)
- Orchestration (Jenkins)
- Binary repository (Artifactory)
- Code repository (Git)
- Managed Cloud Controls for Continuous Compliance and Continuous Cost Control (CTP)
“Moving to the cloud is one of the most transformative changes an organization can make, however, it can be disruptive to the business without the right tools or expertise,” said William Fellows, Founder and Research Vice President, 451 Group. “Today, organizations are seeking methods to help them transition to the cloud more quickly and securely. With Cloud Kickstart for AWS, Cloud Technology Partners has brought together best-of-breed partners to address this business need and help organizations rapidly take advantage of the cloud.”